Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
RIP you grumpy loving munchkin.

I always loved it when he called in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
He was a goon in everything but regdate.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
He died doing what he loved.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

This article highlighted one of his best moments: http://www.jewishjournal.com/seriousstern/item/eric_the_actor_dies_at_39_rest_in_peace

quote:

Whenever Howard used his show connections to land Eric a coveted role on a TV show, Eric-- who dreamed of being an actor-- made life so difficult for the people doing him a favor.
It was comic gold. I once stayed in my car for a half hour hust to hear the list of demands Eric communicated to the producers of "In Plain Sight," who hired him for a small part:
Lynch's agent Johnny Fratto (another HSS personality) recently drafted a letter to IPS producers featuring an extensive list of questions along with nine very specific rider requirements.
"How much will he be paid?" reads the letter. "If it’s only SAG scale he says he won’t do it.(SAG scale for a day player is around $850.) Will there be a masseuse on the set? Is there an Arby’s or McDonald’s close to the set? If not, will there be a runner to drive as far as is needed to go there?
Is it possible that this could become a recurring role? Is so, could they move the production to San Francisco as it would be easier to get to and from the set.
He also wants me to let you know that it would be less expensive for you. "

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
holy poo poo eric forrman died?

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
RIP. He was my favorite caller.

dodo seeks refugium
Aug 26, 2010
hope he didn't pass on those genes.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Now that dumb show has less to talk about

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Zero......point........zero.

Rod Justice
Aug 31, 2014
It really makes you think. One minute youre on the phone talking about inane, trivial poo poo with a lanky jewish man. The next minute you're dead. Bye for now, I guess.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
fly me with balloons so I can meet kathrine mcphee

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Count Freebasie posted:

Because he knew what to do.

He knew...what to do.

Probably the best Eric moment of all time; Eric goes berserk on Fred after Fred and Artie introduce the Animal House "zero...point...zero" clip on Eric. Utterly classic - Eric at his angriest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtIoR42YyA

Jesus I'm dying here

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

At first I thought this was Eric from Tim &Eric and got all excited. Now I'm disappointed.

OP, I demand you kill the right Eric. And also Tim. Or maybe just convince them to enter into a suicide pact.

JesusLovesRonwell
Aug 12, 2004

I want to touch my Rosalina-sama all over~

<3<3<3

Terry Francona posted:

Yea this sucks Howards whole show has been about Eric today. I loved to hate him he was my favorite huge rear end in a top hat on the show. Hope nothing happens to Big Foot that guy is comedy gold.

InterFaced posted:

Hank was the superior midget IMO.

Quoting for truth

RIP AtA

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
warwick davis is still the superior dwarf actor

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The dude had this insane wish list on Amazon, and I always thought about sending him a brick of Velveeta

I guess I will put one on his tomb Howard will build for him

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

who?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

This is from when he was convinced there were werewolves in Albuquerque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzSgQO5fQ6o

THIS IS KELLY CLAAARKSON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrQAzV5KZs

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

RIP, you hilariously angry, ungrateful little guy.

Ack, Ack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Manifest posted:

This is from when he was convinced there were werewolves in Albuquerque.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzSgQO5fQ6o

Howard's favorite ETMA moment. Mine too.

I really miss Artie and Eric's interactions.

"Hey Eric, do me a favour? Go gently caress yourself"

"Hey Eric, you busy this weekend? No? Well you got time to go gently caress yourself then".

• Locked thread