Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ColdReaches posted:

She got 3 boobs to be "unattractive" to males.

huh?

bet next she will try for 3 vaginas and a penis and be mystified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
I wonder if, since she will have to modify her bras with surely inferior support, the third boob will sag at a faster rate than the other two.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

RAGE HOLE posted:

I wonder if, since she will have to modify her bras with surely inferior support, the third boob will sag at a faster rate than the other two.

it's not made out of tit it's made of stomach skin and fat so yeah.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Haters Goin Bake posted:

Howdy, stranger! This is Hauser. If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself and you have a wet towel around your head. Now, whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. You are not you, you're me. All my life, I worked for Mars Intelligence, I did Cohaagen's dirty work. But then I met someone, a woman. She taught me a few things, like I was playing for the wrong team. All I can do now is make up for it.

You see... [Points to his head] ...there's enough poo poo in here to gently caress Cohaagen good. But if you're hearing this, it means is that he's got to me first. Now, here comes the hard part, old buddy. Now it is all up to you. Now, let's start by getting that bug out of your head.

[shows the nose device]

Take this out of the case, and stick it up your nose. Don't worry, it's self-guiding. Just shove real hard. When you hear a crunch, you're there. Now, pull it out. Be careful! That's my head, too.

This is the plan. Get your rear end to Mars, and go to the Hilton Hotel and flash the fake Brubaker I.D. at the front desk, that's all there is to it. Just do as I tell you. You can nail that son of a bitch that hosed you and me. I'm counting on you, old buddy. Don't let me down!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Serious post: I would like to get a prehensile monkey tail.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

Transspecies is a real problems these days!

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Pawn 17 posted:

god drat that would be sweet especially if it was a sassy tail that dont take no poo poo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fishy Joe posted:

god drat that would be sweet especially if it was a sassy tail that dont take no poo poo

loving Magellan wrecking poo poo all over Eureka's castle.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i totally recall this story about a third boob. status update?

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I heard this was fake and done by a notorious hoax person but I don't have a source. Seems like the most likely thing.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Action Yak Police posted:

I heard this was fake and done by a notorious hoax person but I don't have a source. Seems like the most likely thing.

that is correct, i'm waiting for a lady to do a single super boob.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
old news

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Here's a good video that shows how legit she is. It's called "Rape should be legal." I didn't watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEYbZibw9J4

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Golden moldy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ah yes september '14, a fine vintage

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk about making an 8 minute long 'make rape legal' video

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Them tits are fake. She was forced to claim them as prosthetics a few months back at an airport.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Confirmed fake when a tv-show made a thermo scan and the middle one showed room temperature instead of body temp.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk what you expected lol it's not like the doctor is going to create and hook up brand new blood vessels or somehow transplant a real boob from someone else. It's plastic surgery not sorcery. They couldn't even do the nipple really so it is tattoo'd on (iirc).

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

california.thread

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Confirmed fake when a tv-show made a thermo scan and the middle one showed room temperature instead of body temp.

lol

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Its real in the sense that they stuffed a bag of saline under the skin and stitched up but theres no blood vessels or other tissue involved so itd be cold and creepy feeling. Kind of like a bag of sand.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Truth-bombs. The dream is dead.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
fake boobs are for looking at, not for touching or scanning with a flir camera

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

you irl posted:

fake boobs are for looking at, not for touching or scanning with a flir camera

Next you'll say fleshlights are for looking at. :rolleyes:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Its real in the sense that they stuffed a bag of saline under the skin and stitched up but theres no blood vessels or other tissue involved so itd be cold and creepy feeling. Kind of like a bag of sand.

I don't think it's real in that sense either.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
it was a prosthetic. not even a bad third boob job.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

ever fake a piss test using a ziplock taped to your thighs?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
This was a thing months ago and was confirmed fake shortly afterwards. She didn't even get them in an effort to confirm, at least the guy with two dicks laid out the goods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If you had two working penises, do you think one of them would end up being your favorite? Or would you work them both equally, appreciating your gifts?

• Locked thread