Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Yes but only until she takes off her helmet revealing her flowing locks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wait op... i just realized that you said "if she left you no choice" which i guess means it would be impossible for me not to fight her??? why is this even a question then?

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

a hole-y ghost posted:

wait op... i just realized that you said "if she left you no choice" which i guess means it would be impossible for me not to fight her??? why is this even a question then?

Would you chivalrously allow yourself to be beaten to death by a surly IHOP patroness, is what OP is trying to ask I believe.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

RAGE HOLE posted:

Would you chivalrously allow yourself to be beaten to death by a surly IHOP patroness, is what OP is trying to ask I believe.
hmm if you are envisioning the kind of woman I think you are by saying surly IHOP patroness i dont think i would have a choice

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

a hole-y ghost posted:

why would i want to marry an 8 yr old?? it doesnt sound like a good idea at all

be honest...would you fist fight an 8 year old if you went to Qatar

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ZombieParts posted:

be honest...would you fist fight an 8 year old if you went to Qatar
i dunno that would be kindo f hard... 8 year olds are usually short and will have easy fist access 2 my nuts area.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

a hole-y ghost posted:

hmm if you are envisioning the kind of woman I think you are by saying surly IHOP patroness i dont think i would have a choice

You have no choice but to fight back or you have no choice but to let her kill you? Either way chivalry is dead.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
He meant no choice but, death/be super embarrassed all week/until real death

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

He meant no choice but, death/be super embarrassed all week/until real death
yeah man i'm not a fighter i'm a.... um.. i don't know but anyway i'm not a fighter

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 694 days!)

is it this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjY1OuRHvcU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
she hits me and i fall over/

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
ive never met a woman with the thac0 to hit me

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol im albanian, i'd beat a bitches rear end for the smallest slight.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
No. I'd dodge or do a hard block while attempting to talk her down. It is the same thing I do with drunk guys who try to hit me. Its surprisingly effective.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I can take her I did a lot of sit-ups in my gym class

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
beat a woman

make her appologize.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i don't have any fists OP

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Why the gently caress would you consider NOT fighting someone that's trying to hurt you? Who cares if she's got a pussy, you're just as hosed if she gets you down.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
I've been forced to smash some gash a time or two.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

part of truely integrating feminism into the heart is being willing to drop a bitch if she throws the first punch.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I fist women after I leave them no choice.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
This thread makes no sense.. If I have no choice, how could I not do it?

e:f,b

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i'll fist fight anyone who challenges me

i'll probably lose but hey

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
No.

I'd stick to kicking.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
if there is no choice, what answers are you expecting

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Fog Tripper posted:

if there is no choice, what answers are you expecting

RIP your avatar bud. IT was a nice one.

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
If I didn't have a gun to shoot her with you mean? That would never happen.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'd fistfuck a woman, probably not my first choice thou.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
If she was some little chick I could just push away and walk away from no but if she was like shera and could actually hurt me then she's going down.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
99% of all fights i get into is over ridiculous bullshit that i myself escalated into a physical confrontation.

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
Only if she was small and weak. It'd be the worst thing to get into a fistfight with a woman and lose.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
same

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Nah I don't believe in that, I would let her hit me. Maybe I would grab her arms and pull her into me and start kissing her passionately. SHe would whimper at first and try to pull away but eventually melt into my arms. And then we would make love by the fire and we would no longer be enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

If she was some little chick I could just push away and walk away from no but if she was like shera and could actually hurt me then she's going down.

The little ones are often pretty wiry and tend to go fuckin crazy when you try to restrain them, especially when drunk.

• Locked thread