Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Carl's phone got cut off so I have to head over to a craft store and get some supplies to write the extortion letter. I have a coupon as well but will be including the full price of the supplies when factoring in the exact extortion amount.

just roll a homless for some news paper and use your cum as glue so he knows you're serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

All you have to do is follow the drat train

funny enough this all started because Carl decided he wanted to solo Ashlynn instead of running train on her. He purposely hosed up my hair, I'm sure of it.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

haha good poo poo my man glad you were here to point this out

any time

:gas:

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Call Dog.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how much is the bounty

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Parallax Scroll posted:

how much is the bounty

10000XP 250G and a 25% chance of a rare item

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just get his wife to beat Carl I to submission with her bowling ball tits

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
How much was Carl's bond? And what did he do?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

el B posted:

How much was Carl's bond? And what did he do?

25k, solicited prostitutes while on probation for soliciting prostitutes. He loves to gently caress and it's gotten him into trouble repeatedly.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP you are bitchmade hth

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Snatch Duster posted:

What other developed countries have bounty rewards in their legal system?

$3.3 million bounty on salman rushdie remains unclaimed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Make a citizens arrest :v:

Hexel fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Sep 23, 2014

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Acquire Currency! posted:

OP you are bitchmade hth

This helps. Sike. It doesn't help. Hopes dashed.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Carl is extremely messed up. He cream pied a prossie one time and swore it was the biggest but he ever busted. Turns out the vast majority of the "load" was pus from a burst ingrown hair on the inside of the ho's pussy lips. This earned him the nickname Nasty Carl.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gross

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
post pics of carl or failing that your fridge

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

post pics of carl or failing that your fridge

Carl looks like an Oblivion era Red Guard but with puffy red eyeballs and a Rick Ross beard.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
is he hot? I can't tell from that if he's hot. can someone do some fanart

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

is he hot? I can't tell from that if he's hot. can someone do some fanart

He's been described by witnesses as a "fat headed untreated diabetes mike jones mother fucker". Nigga sweats all the time and uses coco butter as a face moisturizer so as soon as a light hits the mufucka his as looks like he got the bloom turned all the way up.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

He's been described by witnesses as a "fat headed untreated diabetes mike jones mother fucker". Nigga sweats all the time and uses coco butter as a face moisturizer so as soon as a light hits the mufucka his as looks like he got the bloom turned all the way up.

does his face sweat or just his body. where does it pool on his body and does sweat smell

also does he sometimes secretly masturbate using cocoa butter for lube

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

CountButtula posted:

does his face sweat or just his body. where does it pool on his body and does sweat smell

also does he sometimes secretly masturbate using cocoa butter for lube

Dude sweats all over. Nigga sweats so much he has to change his clothes twice a day. One time we got stopped by the cops in a Walmart parking lot cuz the manager saw some poo poo on Facebook or something about people using detergent to pay for drugs and Carl's rear end does laundry 3 times a week cuz his rear end sweats so much so he's always buying liquid detergent. He got arrested for suspicious activity but they let him go cuz he didn't really do anything.

He doesn't have a noticeable order other than dude smellin like cocoa butter and baby powder all the time.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
drat this shits makin me sentimental as gently caress. i don't think I'm gonna extort his rear end maybe just steal something from him after he gets caught.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

he did me dirty (hosed up my hairline in a fade gone awry, took the velvet crown royal bag he knew I was saving to use as a change bag) so you should calm down before jumping to conclusions

so beat he rear end you dont go help the police. no body like a snitch nigga

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
which one of you is blacker, les? the one with the lighter skin gets the reward and the darker one goes to jail. hopefully you consider this before turning him in.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
He's blacker and also he just got picked up lol I'm finna go steal his PS vita and DBZ tapes.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
dont doxx me pls

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
i hope you find carl and own his rear end, MY BF LESLIE SAID, because your threads are always good and maybe with that money you can get plat??? just throwing that out there.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

i can't trust anyone after what Carl did to my hair.

holy poo poo :roflolmao:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dude sweats all over. Nigga sweats so much he has to change his clothes twice a day. One time we got stopped by the cops in a Walmart parking lot cuz the manager saw some poo poo on Facebook or something about people using detergent to pay for drugs and Carl's rear end does laundry 3 times a week cuz his rear end sweats so much so he's always buying liquid detergent. He got arrested for suspicious activity but they let him go cuz he didn't really do anything.

He doesn't have a noticeable order other than dude smellin like cocoa butter and baby powder all the time.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

big duck equals goose posted:

i hope you find carl and own his rear end, MY BF LESLIE SAID, because your threads are always good and maybe with that money you can get plat??? just throwing that out there.

what would I even do with plat I'm going to use the money I get from selling his vita on craigslist to jump start my cell phone business

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

what would I even do with plat I'm going to use the money I get from selling his vita on craigslist to jump start my cell phone business

You can just buy into my business, phonesrecoveredfromcorpsebutts.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I don't have anywhere else to post this so I'm just going to post it here:

When Carl and I were like 8 or 9 years old his family threw a BBQ and invited me and the squad over to celebrate. Carl's older cousin Dor'quan was there and dude was hella cool. When the adults were all hosed up and playin bones and bridge he took us to the back yard and asked us if we knew how to eat pussy. We didn't know what the gently caress he was sayin so he showed us by sculpting a makeshift pussy out of a piece of fried bologna and a lil' smokie cocktail weiner. One of the adults came into the back yard and saw him pretending to eat a fake pussy and started hollering and went up and smacked the poo poo out of him then his step dad came over and whooped his rear end in front of anyone. Now whenever there's a family gathering someone will always make fried bologna wrapped lil' smokies and call it Dor'quan's pussy. I'm pretty sure this is why Carl became a sex addict.

• Locked thread