Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is favorit
Jago (aka Faygo)
Orchid (aka token titties)
Sabrewulf (aka doge)
Glacius (aka better not fight outside his stage or he'll melt)
Spinal (aka spooky rear end skeleton guy)
Fulgore (aka robot Wolverine thing with siq dreads)
T.J. Combo (aka Balrog from Street Fighter)
Chief Thunder (aka the Washington Redskin)
Cinder (aka dont fight in the rain)
Riptor (aka funny dino mans)
Eyedol (aka goro)
View Results

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol at the 241 hipster goons who pretended that Spinal isn't the best character
i asked the OP to change my vote so please dont lump me in with those idiots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

The voting so far has stratified the characters into five distinct tiers, indicating GBS's preference for what the characters represent:

Tier 1: Skeletons
Tier 2: Big tits and robots
Tier 3: Terrifying monsters
Tier 4: Human minorities
Tier 5: The last boss

Fascintaing.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They had Primal Rage in the arcade room at the skate rink when I was a kid and I was fascinated by it. I must have watched those idle demo battles a dozen times. I'd never see a game let you play as BADASS DINOSAUR MONSTERS before. :aaa:

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
my cousins tried to convince me they made a primal rage movie and mentioned a scene where blizzard ripped someone's head off (or someone else ) did anything like that happen in the little images they show in the demo/ending? the toys were pretty cool. they also were telling me about a arcade games based on magic the gathering

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Some guys were working on a fighting game with horror movie characters, but I think they got ceased-and-desisted. It looks decent for a fan-made game, and probably would have been a nice throwback to 90's arcade fighters.

http://youtu.be/_cThN9ecr_0

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my friend got the cd with his copy of killer instinct and i taped it onto a cassette and played it when i got home and i didnt like it

sometimes i can still hear the COMBO from the 99 hit combo in my head but i could never do very good combos. also i played as spinal a lot

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lt0r-2xLPo&t=18s

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
seriously, killer instinct had some kickass music

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

pfs Write posted:

my cousins tried to convince me they made a primal rage movie and mentioned a scene where blizzard ripped someone's head off (or someone else ) did anything like that happen in the little images they show in the demo/ending? the toys were pretty cool. they also were telling me about a arcade games based on magic the gathering

No the finishers were all pretty lovely honestly.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol at the 241 hipster goons who pretended that Spinal isn't the best character

actually me and the 17 other goons who voted for TJ Combo are all large black boxers

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

scalded schlong posted:

actually me and the 17 other goons who voted for TJ Combo are all large black boxers

HUUUUH

EAT IT

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

scalded schlong posted:

I am a lizard man in real life

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
ABACABB

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

my fav

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Sep 27, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
His wish came true.

And now everybody else was wishing it had happened to them.

"Do you think he finishes tests twice as fast?" one student asks; "What if one is disobedient? Will I have to punish both?" a teacher wonders.

Chris strolls down the middle of the hallway. He's unstoppable. Ever since he played Killer Instinct on his SNES, he went to bed every night praying that he would grow a second head. Just like Eyedol.

And this morning, his wish came true.

In order to accommodate both heads, his torso essentially grew into an upside-down triangle; it wobbled, top-heavy, with every step he (they???) took. He swung his arms dramatically and tried to act coy as everybody stopped to see the boy with two heads. Still, he couldn't help but have an ear-to-ear smile.

Maybe he'd enter a fighting tournament one day? If that was the case, he'd better start going to the gym and lifting weights. In fact, when he went home that day, he punched his cat in the face and it ran away. Good start, he thought to himself.

But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't throw fireballs like Eyedol. "I've got an idea," one of the heads suddenly said. He raced to his parents' bedroom and found the rifle hidden behind the headboard--it was heavy and loaded.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

His wish came true.

And now everybody else was wishing it had happened to them.

"Do you think he finishes tests twice as fast?" one student asks; "What if one is disobedient? Will I have to punish both?" a teacher wonders.

Chris strolls down the middle of the hallway. He's unstoppable. Ever since he played Killer Instinct on his SNES, he went to bed every night praying that he would grow a second head. Just like Eyedol.

And this morning, his wish came true.

In order to accommodate both heads, his torso essentially grew into an upside-down triangle; it wobbled, top-heavy, with every step he (they???) took. He swung his arms dramatically and tried to act coy as everybody stopped to see the boy with two heads. Still, he couldn't help but have an ear-to-ear smile.

Maybe he'd enter a fighting tournament one day? If that was the case, he'd better start going to the gym and lifting weights. In fact, when he went home that day, he punched his cat in the face and it ran away. Good start, he thought to himself.

But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't throw fireballs like Eyedol. "I've got an idea," one of the heads suddenly said. He raced to his parents' bedroom and found the rifle hidden behind the headboard--it was heavy and loaded.

Go on...

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
Spinal morphed into whoever you were fighting and used their own combo against them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Yesss yessss.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

facebook jihad posted:

i mentioned this earlier in the thread but here it is, the worst fighting game ever

Once I bought a box of miscellaneous arcade boards, and there were like three copies of Time Killers in it. I had only seen it in arcades once, and after messing with it to test the boards, I'm sure it's also a candidate for worst fighting game.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

worst fighting game of all time is shadow: war of succession

it was literally made by people who never programmed a video game before and I think it was bankrolled by robert deniro???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVmTAZKoHc

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

PREPARE TO EAT LEAD< BABEY

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Eyedol cause I knew the code. Losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazed