Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
What is the recruitment policy for Jewish lesbians, depending on workplace conditions and benefits I might be interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm gay, would ISIS welcome me? I'm skilled in various sword fighting styles.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you two are textbook infidel you'll have to wait for an opening sorry

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Bloodplay it again posted:

It's a midwest thing, for sure. I live in not-Chicago, IL, and I hear "worsh" all the time. That, or "punkin" instead of "pumpkin."

I'll bet ISIS calls them punkins, too.

In 9th grade my english teacher said "worshington" once and for some reason I could not stop laughing. Looking back I feel kinda bad 'cause she was actually a pretty cool teacher yet at the same time I doubt she gave two shits about some twatty-rear end 13 year old laughing at her mispronunciation of Washington so eh.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

I'm a overnight stocker for Walmart, I could totally organize all the cans in the ISIS cupboards and face them to look pleasing to the eye.

c:

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

can i get in if i make a new nasheed in ableton using my old voice? isis seems to use the same one in every vid

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB_tGab-t0g

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
I'm Mormon, can I qualify for an officer position?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wow lowtax really loosened up the rules around here

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
if u posted itt u failed the first test

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

Wow lowtax really loosened up the rules around here

What do you expect from a libertard terrorist loving moon gay god worshiper. We shouldnget smorky to kill him again and take over SA for good, saving us and our freedom.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Hingehead posted:

What do you expect from a libertard terrorist loving moon gay god worshiper. We shouldnget smorky to kill him again and take over SA for good, saving us and our freedom.

Lowtax is actually using SA as a honeypot for the FBI because he's a traitor to the cause. LOWTAX HOW CAN YOU FORSAKE YOUR ISIS BRETHREN???

Lowtechs posted:

Yeah but this is a goon ISIS recruitment thread so...

Touche

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Ill join, I currently work inside a white house with full access.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im really into the idea of being shot with a missile but i dont want to do anything illegal or support terrorism. is there any other way i can get brutally annihilated by a missile

pm me ;)

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
hello nsa and fbi thread watchers

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
I'm one of those really obnoxious Atheists (I prefer the term Antitheist, thank you) who is always going on about religion being a cancer and a mental illness and all that stuff. But, I'm also really into black clothes and I don't care much for British journalists (the Daily Mail totally sucks, right?). Can I join up? If not, you can probably expect a discrimination suit in your future, pal.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I will only join an ISIS cell if the safehouse has a ballpit and legos in the break room.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skills: Lying, Being a lil bitch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

My application was accepted :toot:

See you loosers in raqqah!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

euphronius posted:

My application was accepted :toot:

See you loosers in raqqah!

How are you going to see those who were not accepted, in loving Syria? Dumbass.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

What happened to the F-35 thread?

Because LOL when Lowtax gets raided because of this thread and some field agent has slaps down a print-out of that thread in the middle of a multi-hour interrogation and starts asking about the whereabouts of 'Omar'.

The irony is that Uncle Omar is a marine four star general who works in the Pentagon. I'd love to see the FBI chasing Uncle Omar down the runway before he makes his escape in an F-35.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hingehead posted:

How are you going to see those who were not accepted, in loving Syria? Dumbass.

Your right I didnt think it thru.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I will only join an ISIS cell if the safehouse has a ballpit and legos in the break room.

And a slide between floors.

In fact, ISIS, just annex a Chuck E. Cheese.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im drone striking this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4xCYDNSCw

• Locked thread