Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Sekenr posted:

Hah this is awesome!
So if I'm reading it right, did Ptolemy IX gently caress both of his siters Cleopatra IV and Cleopatra Selene? AND his brother Ptolemy X ALSO hosed Cleopatra Selene AND ALSO Berenice III, the daughter of Cleopatra Celine and aforementioned brother Ptolemy IX? Wow, this is a hilarious clusterfuck. I would really like to meet this family, especially those 4 siblings.
No, that Cleopatra Selene was just some chick that both Ptolemy IX and X hosed. The lineage line doesn't reach her from above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It's bad

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Xaris posted:

is that really any better? anyways i think theres a [true] tag (not that it means much, but it'd be pretty weird even if its not)

also lmao. cucked by dad

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this isn't the place for this kind of thing. But I wasn't really sure where else to post.
So my girlfriend and I have been together for almost six years now. We've had problems, but overall we've had a pretty happy / healthy relationship.

We've been getting kinkier in the bedroom, and I'll usually crank up the dirty talk on things that I think turn her on. I usually gauge her reactions to the things I say, and I can usually tell when I hit paydirt. Our bedroom fantasies range from mild BDSM and forced threesomes to me describing things things that she would like to do (or have done to her) by her female friends.

I've also done a little bit of F/D role play, a few times and each time she seemed super into it. Hey, I'm an open-minded guy, I thought if that's what she's into.. who am I to judge?

Well yesterday we were going at it, and I brought up her actual father. I asked if he ever tried anything with her, or vice versa. Immediately I was getting reactions that I had my finger on the button (louder moans, grinding hips, etc).

She finally tells me that she has, and they've been doing stuff for a long time. In my head I'm thinking "holy poo poo, this is about to get kinky as gently caress" and I started probing for details. She told me it started out as him rubbing her crotch and fingering her when she was younger (I didn't ask for an age) but let's just say it was implied that she was underage. I asked her if she liked it, and again, paydirt.

Then I asked if he ever tried to gently caress her, and she told me that they have, and have been for years, and that she's a complete slut for him. It's at this point that I realize that she went to visit him often. So I asked if that's why she visited so much, and she told me that's why. I asked her when the last time was that they were together, and she said the family vacation that we were on together last year, just the three of us.

I asked when (cause we had separate rooms) and she told me that she got up in the middle of the night while I was sleeping and went to his room, and he hosed her in the room next to me... all while regaling me with graphic descriptions of what they did.
Meanwhile, our bed is completely soaked. This is the most turned on I've ever seen her, and I'm glad she's enjoying herself, but my rational brain is slowly taking over and the testosterone started pumping. I started getting more and more pissed. I finally finished her off, then toweled myself off, got dressed and excused myself to the bathroom, where I started pacing.

I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't. I felt betrayed, but not only that, I felt like a loving chump (still do actually). How in the gently caress could this have been going on for so long without me seeing it? I am so mad at myself for being so stupid. I finally just had to get out of there (lest I do something I might have regretted) so I just put on my shoes and left.

I got in the car chose a direction and just drove. I wanted so badly to go beat the poo poo out of him (I'll be honest, I still do). I just drove. I drove in one direction for probably about 3 hours, I honestly couldn't tell you where I ended up. But I had calmed down a little, and rational me was thinking about being at work the next morning. So I turned around and headed back.

I slept on the couch last night, and I haven't talked to her all morning. She's texted me incessantly since I left. She says she
doesn't know what's wrong, and that she'd like to talk about it. I just don't know that I can right now.

UPDATE:
I finally talked to her about it last night. I tried to be as cool as I could, and use all the advice that you guys have offered (thanks by the way).
I asked if she knew what we were going to talk about, and she said "what happened last night?", meaning me leaving.

I told her that I was sorry for just walking out on her and for not answering her texts, but that I was angry, and it felt like the best thing to do at the time. I asked her if she knew why I would be angry, and she said the stuff about her dad. When I asked her how much of what she said was true, she started crying.

I wish I could tell you guys that I said all the right things, and that I told her it was all gonna be okay and that I wasn't upset, but I didn't.

To my credit though, I never raised my voice nor told her that she was a bad person. I basically said that while I understand why she why she did what she did (kept it a secret from me), that I was still hurt by it. I told her that regardless whether it was her father or not, that it was still being unfaithful to me.

She apologized (still crying), and I had to use every amount of strength I had not to break down and cry as well. I told her that I accepted her apology, but that I couldn't get past the fact that she cheated on me. I told her that she broke the trust that we shared, and that it would be nearly impossible to trust her again.

That's when I told her that we needed to separate. The look on her face broke my heart. I emphasized that my choice had nothing to do with the fact that it was her dad, but that she had sex with another person while we were together without any consideration for how I would have felt about it.

She didn't say anything after that. She literally didn't say anything else. She didn't try to defend herself, or explain anything. She just got up, went to the bedroom, and closed the door.

I slept on the couch again last night.

I feel like poo poo. I am so conflicted right now. Part of me feels like this is all my fault. I mean hell, I guess it is right? One of the comments on this post was something like, "be careful what you wish for" and yeah, I guess that's pretty true. If I would have never asked the questions, I still would have been blissfully ignorant to it all. But the other part of me -- call it old-fashioned or just a prudish hang-up -- feels better about not being taken advantage of. I can't be in a relationship with shaky trust.

I know a lot of the comments cautioned me to be more accepting and to try not to turn her away. The last thing I want to do is turn her away, but I just can't accept that this is how it's going to be.

So I don't know what's going to happen now. Our lease isn't up until July, but I've already started looking for another place to live.
UPDATE 2:

I actually have read all the responses and I am overwhelmed with amount of people both supporting and condemning me.
One thing that I think a lot of people are forgetting is that I never asked for this to happen. I never had a secret wish that she was open to incest or even possibly experienced an incestual relationship. I was honestly just a guy that wanted to keep her happy in the bedroom, and I played the part of the explorer to find out what she was into and keep it as exciting and fulfilling for her as I could. I just made an observation that she responded to the F/D play, and I wanted to do it for her, not for me.

I mean to be completely honest with you, I wasn't prepared at all. I was a kid holding a bazooka. I had no idea the kind of fire I was playing with, I only thought it was great that I had stumbled onto a kink, that from what I could tell, she was really into.

While the fantasy was playing out, if she would have told me she was attracted to her father, I would have been fine with it. If she would have told me that she thinks about him when she touches herself, I would haven't had a problem. If she would have told me that they messed around before we were together, I would STILL have been just fine. Slightly concerned for her, but still just fine.

But when she let slip that they've been loving the whole time we've been together, I just couldn't handle it. I was completely blind sided. I knew that I couldn't blow up so soon, not after she opened up to me. I still feel like poo poo for taking advantage of her vulnerability. That was never my intention. I never came. I just muscled through, got her off, gave her a kiss, then excused myself to the bathroom.

You know how the rest of the story goes.

I am really sorry that it's all turned out like it has. I never expected any of this. And what makes it worse is how I so badly want to pick her up and hold her and tell her it's all going to be just fine and we're gonna go back to how things were... but I can't.
I still feel betrayed. I have too much pride. I can't let myself be played like a fool. SIX loving YEARS. Six years of her going on road trips with him, six years of going to visit to "use the hot tub", six years of always being there for him when he needed my help and him smiling thanking me for my help, and telling me what a great guy I am, while secretly having sex with her behind my back.
I honestly don't know how I'm going to react if I ever see him again. I just hope I never do.

I wish I could be as forgiving as a lot of people that have commented on the thread.

But some of you are better people than I am.

Again, I really do appreciate your responses. They have been more helpful than I think any of you could know.

I really hope this isn't a true story cause you can tell from his edit and response to his girlfriend that r/incest were just going on and on about how incest is normal and not to kink shame her or treat her relationship with him any differently instead of latching on to the really loving obvious problem that her father has been sexually abusing her from an early age.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
The best part is he's mad at her for cheating.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Bobbie: Dad let's gently caress.
Hank: Bwaaaah.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

drilldo squirt posted:

The best part is he's mad at her for cheating.

Dear reddit, My girlfriend's dad has been raping her since she was a kid. What a selfish bitch, amirite?

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
If you told that story in most places the bit after the edit would be him going drat yeah I was really angry at the time but that was wrong of me, she's a victim of sexual abuse and is still being victimised sorry. But here its just drat yeah I was so angry at the time I thought incest was wrong and not normal for a second sorry about that

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Drunk & Ugly posted:

identical twin of the opposite sex
uhh...

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

don't hate on the trans community.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
masturbating is kind of like incest since technically you are a member of your own family

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Juice Box Hero posted:

masturbating is kind of like incest since technically you are a member of your own family
What about auto-felatio? I'm asking for a friend.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

There are actually super rare situations where the sex chromosome don't split properly so you have monozygotic twins, but one is an XYY male and the the other is an X0 female because one of the zygotes got two copies of the Y chromosome.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If u had an identical twin and he/she proposed u one nite to do sexual activities, would u do it??

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Whirlwind Jones posted:

What about auto-felatio? I'm asking for a friend.

yes, unless, after finishing, your friend bites it off and swallows. Then it's not incest, it's a delicious two course meal.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
good to see we have two incest threads

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its time we sorted out the incest issues that have been haunting this forum

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
cuck your dad

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Juice Box Hero posted:

an incest-lawyer has entered the arena!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Juice Box Hero posted:

actually it's only incest if you cum and then touch/stick your dick in your cum/eat the cum since its genetically related but not actually you :eng101:

either dont cum or leave it exactly where it lands, dont even look at it or touch it ever

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Xaris posted:

actually it's only incest if you cum and then touch/stick your dick in your cum/eat the cum since its genetically related but not actually you :eng101:

either dont cum or leave it exactly where it lands, dont even look at it or touch it ever

cool

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Zzulu posted:

If u had an identical twin and he/she proposed u one nite to do sexual activities, would u do it??

Yes but sex between girls doesn't even count as sex so I don't think that's considered incest.

Kyrie eleison posted:

good to see we have two incest threads

This is the original and best incest thread.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Yes but sex between girls doesn't even count as sex so I don't think that's considered incest.

This is the original and best incest thread.
Post your dad pic.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Incest is immoral.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hello Muddah
Hello Faddah
Here I am at
Camp Granada
No more cookies
Send me nudies
So I can jerk it to your sexy naked bodies

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Dont do it

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I agree with op

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I live in the south everybody within fifteen hundred miles is like my 9th cousin or something.

FreddyJackieTurner
May 15, 2008

GoT made incest hot.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

What if there's a nuclear war and you and your brother are trapped in a bomb shelter with only each other's nubile bodies for comfort?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Same question, only replace "nuclear war" with "camping trip" and "bomb shelter" with "double sleeping bag".

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
How do you get trapped in a double sleeping bag?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Strudel Man posted:

How do you get trapped in a double sleeping bag?

Parents forcing you to bundle before you get married.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i don't think even japan has ruled incest a 'fundamental human right' so i'm expecting some pretty great anime out of germany soon.

• Locked thread