Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

kids are slackin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Good murders have totally been slacking. :(

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

every person who is born in years before i was born is weaker than me

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drat it kids

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Christmas Miracle posted:

every person who is born in years before i was born is weaker than me

i think its weird that there are kids still born and they are the age i once was but many things are different for them.. like i was 10 once and they are 10 now... like thats weird isnt it they dont grow up with the same stuff, it really makes you think

are they ok? how are the kids??

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
he's waiting patiently for the Halloween rush

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

SirEvelynTremble posted:

he's waiting patiently for the Halloween rush

it's the anniversary...

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Luvcow posted:

it's the anniversary...

gbs 3.1

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I liked when there were ghost story threads and people talked about 'legit' scary things that they thought had happened to them (ghosts are not actually real, I'm sorry).

But then it rapidly just barreled into 32 paragraph "I'm a WRITER" posts that universally sucked rear end.

Bring back legit scary tales about weird things not lovely fan fiction for halloween TIA!!!

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I want people to murder in my name

that'd own

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
Re: OP : its just that the bodies havent been found yet. dont worry the slenderman cult train is still a chuggin

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If someone said they killed for Jew Macklemore the media would misconstrue that terribly, I think.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Jew Macklemore posted:

that'd own

People have murdered people who were half your name. Never forget Macklemorecaust.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I liked when there were ghost story threads and people talked about 'legit' scary things that they thought had happened to them (ghosts are not actually real, I'm sorry).

But then it rapidly just barreled into 32 paragraph "I'm a WRITER" posts that universally sucked rear end.

Bring back legit scary tales about weird things not lovely fan fiction for halloween TIA!!!

i dont remember that at all

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Jew Macklemore posted:

that'd own

legally change your name to slenderman or hitler or something. im a problem solver

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
He's gonna be pissed.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont remember that at all

sorry for ur loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
I just murdered in the name of slenderman!

It was this drat fly that was buzzing around and slenderman appeared to me with a swatter in hand and I did his bidding and the fly is dead.

• Locked thread