Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Skeleton Independence Party Policy:

-REMOVE the calcium tax
-FREE skeletons from human meat prisons by 2017
-STOP cremation and allow skeletons free passage to their underworld homeland
-STOP making skeletons doot the trumpet for human memes when they don't want to
-END skeleton discrimination at halloween
-Skeletons get their own passport
-BAN X-Rays which invade skeleton privacy!

VOTE SKELETON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Thanks a loving lot seedy for forcing dryzen to play star ocean four

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

I love Toddy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

WOAH.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I'm going to record commentary for something tomorrow probably maybe

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dryzen posted:

I'm going to record commentary for something tomorrow probably maybe

Sup

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

the audio has some awful noise clipping in it because I recorded it in the wrong format sorry

Dryzen fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 17, 2015

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
congratulations viewer on making it through 40 minutes of me reading the star ocean 4 plot synopsis repeatedly

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

If goons ever entered the World we'd make sure AIDA won

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
honestly we'd probably just mass-DM Sakaki with messages saying "your face looks like poo poo" and "kill yourself"

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Dryzen, thank you for updating. You may not be aware of this, but Lowtax long ago stopped paying the power bill for SA's servers. The forums live on thanks to a particularly incomprehensible portion of Radium's original forums code that allows the site to convert pure human suffering into electricity.The forums requires your suffering as a sacrifice, much like the Aztecs sacrificed human hearts to ensure that the sun rises. Fortunately, both your mental anguish and terrible anime games are an infinitely renewable resources, so as long as you keep posting in LP the forums should stay up and running for years to come.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

you're welcome

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

toddy. posted:

honestly we'd probably just mass-DM Sakaki with messages saying "your face looks like poo poo" and "kill yourself"

I would be perfectly fine with this

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Dryzen spent 14 hours straight playing with pins as cat girls.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Vince Videogames posted:

Dryzen spent 14 hours straight playing with pins as cat girls.

Can confirm.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That is certainly a cat girl.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
I will never be sorry for that. You must prepare and review.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh man I waited so long for this :allears:

This is actually a pretty great scene after a lackluster dungeon which gives Atoli some much needed depth. If she wasn't so loving annoying, this is a scene that makes her genuinely sympathetic. I mean after all the poo poo she went through, she ended up meeting Sakaki's player on a loving suicide website. I agree that knowing he is 13 and hearing him say this poo poo makes me giggle. He really should have been older, that would have made them be a genuinely sinister creep with delusions of megalomania.
Anyway, this scene was in fact ~so good~ that they decided to dedicate literally a third of the summary OVA to this poo poo. In lieu of cool stuff like Haseo's berserk mode, we instead get a prolonged heart-to-heart between the two of them. It becomes phoned in reeeeeaaallly quickly, because they talk about their feelings in exhausting detail. There is also a weird part where Haseo actually travels through her memories while she tries to kill him with black AIDA arrows? I don't remember, it was weird.

why doesn't anyone ever look at me
nobody ever looks at me

Dr. Buttass
Aug 12, 2013

AWFUL SOMETHING
Man what a loving way to spend your time, just sitting there trolling suicide support forums going, "Is this the one? Can I use my mighty Nice Guy charms to turn this one into my engine of destruction?"

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Please help toddys arms are gone and he won't stop eating yogurt

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

wow check out this video that we totally didn't do last week!!!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
oh god this lp

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
#stopdryzensheavensward

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Dryzen is banned from heavensward until he finishes his lp.

#stopdryzensheavensward

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
2015: Dryzen race-betrayed me.

Again.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
2015: Pins also race betrayed me.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Herr Tog posted:

oh god this lp

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
I just heard some exciting news that Dryzen is going to be sponsored by Crunchyroll to Lets Piss Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope!

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Seedy Wizard posted:

I just heard some exciting news that Dryzen is going to be sponsored by Crunchyroll to Lets Piss Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope!

Finally, we can begin our true quest for unlimited anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Thanks to Dryzen's new sponsorship he's getting the next Pi statue on the house from Crunchyroll dot com!!

• Locked thread