Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Job Truniht posted:

Why do we even pretend to be a democracy anymore? This summit is a laundry list of social conservative reactionary horseshit.
We are a democracy. That's why uninformed and intellectually lazy people are allowed to vote on issues they are completely unequipped to address.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

There is a belief by Christians of a bible code that prophesied princess Diana death, hitler rise to power etc

Like they say, write what you know!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Dead Reckoning posted:

We are a democracy. That's why uninformed and intellectually lazy people are allowed to vote on issues they are completely unequipped to address.

Don't forget the willfully ignorant, demonstrably wrong, and openly bigoted!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I assumed that D&D wouldn't want to have it any other way.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

Voyager I posted:

Don't forget the willfully ignorant, demonstrably wrong, and openly bigoted!
Well when you put it so bluntly :suicide:

• Locked thread