Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
For every dumb terrorist/ISIS thread you make, an NSA employee is wasting their time on your stupidity while real terrorists are slipping by unnoticed. Don't be loving retarded, save a life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
*federal agent sighs as he recognizes lowtax's address in tomorrow's appointments*

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

David Copperfield posted:

*federal agent sighs as he recognizes lowtax's address in tomorrow's appointments*

Keep an eye on Smorky. The CIA might use him to assassinate Lowtax.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Not how it works.

Gas op ban thread

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
suck my balls NSA

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

Let's just face the reality that no one cares about us.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Remember the boy who cried wolf?

SA has been crying wolf every day for like 10+ years I'm sure the federal agencies don't loving care anymore

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
this is true, both monitoring software and government agencies have never had issues with mission bloat, have always strived to keep only the essential amount of suspects under heightened scrutiny

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i heard all nsa employees have tiny dicks and smell like herpes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

Remember the boy who cried wolf?

SA has been crying wolf every day for like 10+ years I'm sure the federal agencies don't loving care anymore

so what you're saying is...

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Yeah ok whatever you say, NARC

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

psyopmonkey posted:

Not how it works.

Gas op ban thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

huh i didn't know you were a government man

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

I work for the NSA and my boss thinks I'm investigating threats when I read the forums at work.

Stoic Commie posted:

Rude.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

LtSmash posted:

I work for the NSA and my boss thinks I'm investigating threats when I read the forums at work.

I know you're joking but that's actually a pretty smart move for anyone that actually is watching these forums (which I'm sure they are)

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LtSmash posted:

Rude.

Hows utah?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
my posting is a weapon of rear end destruction

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i'm definitely NOT plotting a fertilizer van bombing of a major sporting event any time soon. pinky swear

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

huh i didn't know you were a government man

i just emailed your mom those pictures. you know the ones

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Goons are comedy terrorists. They will not stop until every last shred of it is destroyed.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
false flag false flag oswald spaghetti dirty bomb bush bush 9/11 osama jewish banking protocols of zion philadelphia terror

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

LtSmash posted:

oh, cool, maybe you can answer my question

I've got a bunch of the old British anthrax cattle cakes from Operation Vegetarian that I never got motivated enough to do anything with so they've just been sitting in my basement.

Anyway, I could use some money for rent so if I toss them up on eBay is the government going to bitch at me about it or will they be cool?

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Is there a guide for decapitating a person somewhere?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Stoic Commie posted:

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Stoic Commie posted:

confirmed

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
it would be really awkward for people who work at the NSA when someone asks them what they do

id probably be like "oh im unemployed but i shoplift from walmarts a lot and trade it for drugs"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it would be really awkward for people who work at the NSA when someone asks them what they do

id probably be like "oh im unemployed but i shoplift from walmarts a lot and trade it for drugs"

Nah.

They all work "help desk".

2spookies

4u

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

"oh you know. lot of reading emails. lot of phone calls. heh"

naem
May 29, 2011

I heard their headquarters has a room set up exactly like star trek the next generation lol

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I was white once, and it hurt.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

naem posted:

I heard their headquarters has a room set up exactly like star trek the next generation lol

how much do you think they need to clean that captain's chair every time they demo a new systems feature

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

hey nsa come chat with us about anime and pineapple in a pizza sometime

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

psyopmonkey posted:

Nah.

They all work "help desk".

2spookies

4u

The NSA is in India?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

The NSA is in India?

Yep.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

india? ha no

think about it.

• if you had to watch what everyone on the planet was doing, where's the only place you could you do it?
  • why did they cancel public manned moon missions exactly 20 years after the NSA was founded?
  • NSA's number one objective is to protect America. #1 = A. insert A at position number 1 of their acronym (starting from zero of course because they are a computers)

THINK ABOUT IT

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
ISIS is such a stupid name.

it's like a car model.

Volkswagen ISIS - It will blow you away.

Toyota ISIS - Simply cutting edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Die IS-scum.

• Locked thread