Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

So, the Royals are in the playoffs? The Oriels won there division? And the Yankees didn't even make it in? I do believe we are in bizarro world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

You don't hear much about the sand Diego padres these days

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

EllisD posted:

As long as the Dodgers lose, everybody wins

Nah.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

lol like they will beat the angels come the gently caress on

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
angels in the outfield was a bad movie

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Go Yankees!!!!!!!!

:(

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im calling you out mike trout. lets step outside and settle this once and for all

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

mookface posted:

gently caress Derek jeter

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

mookface posted:

way to bump the slump and put it on the blue jays for the honor of being the shittiest team in baseball. Its what Toronto deserves let's go mariners!

gently caress u

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Manifest posted:

Dodgers GET OWNED BY THE ST.LOUIS CARDINALS forever.

Hee hee.

Best fans in baseball.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you guys realize the angels have the best record in baseball in spite of cj wilson? all their best pitchers have like 5 era and they still win because they manufacture points like a dart factory.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
what do derek jeter and drake have in common

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I hope St Louis and KC some how end up in the World Series against each other. Would be great fun.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no matter how well they play no one will ever respect the angels b/c of angels in the outfield

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I hope St Louis and KC some how end up in the World Series against each other. Would be great fun.

cards/angels would be p. funny considering pujols and freese are the only reasons we won in '11

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
Here's the thing. There's regular season baseball and then there's playoff baseball. Your team could win 162 games during the regular season the enter the playoffs and :negative::ughh::pwn: all over the field. The pressure is different. The atmosphere is different. The game is different. In other words, the St.Louis Cardinals are going to win the World Series. They live for the post-season. Better luck next season everyone else.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

no matter how well they play no one will ever respect the angels b/c of angels in the outfield

truth. go doyers.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

fyodor posted:

truth. go doyers.

va! doyers!

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
:smugbird: good luck losers wearing my Manny Machado jersey right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So did Lowtax OD on prescription pills?

• Locked thread