Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
I was born on a Tuesday. Slid out of mom's vagina early, five o'clock AM. Mom say I'm a good looking boy. She calls me her morning angel.

I grew up. I got my first Nintendo in 1985. Wow, it was a different world back then. Beating Super Mario Brothers actually meant something. It took skill. The wild west of video games.

My friend down the street had an Activision. He had the Smurfs game; pure loving bullshit. I'm pretty sure -gently caress, that game make me angry even thinking about it. You think Battle Toads or TMNT was hard? It's impossible to finish the first level of Activision Smurfs.

That same friends younger sister gave me my first blow job, I was nine- she was seven. I didn't cum.

It was the 80s, everyone was doing blow.

That fall of 85 my friend and I were playing by a small stream with steep banks. It was cold out. And he slipped in. I watched as he grasped for the mud and was pulled under again and again. After a bit he didn't surface and like something hit me I tore my coat off and jumped in. I pulled him down the stream and to the shore. I pounded on his chest till he spit up mud water and breathed.

Later I got a new coat and I asked him what he thought of it. He said he thought it looked stupid. It was icy out and I pushed him on his loving rear end. And walked away.

"Goddamn, I saved your life, you could have a kind word for my coat."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
epic

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I love the Mattel Activision

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
A zip zap zippity doo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wet myself inside my tmnt costume at the end of the cul-de-sac near my house in connecticut on halloween 1980something. it was a one piece. i kept it to myself and collected more candy. it was all carubs so i guess it wasnt worth it.

EllisD
Mar 14, 2004

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT!?
I was born in 1985. The #1 song when I was born was "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"

NES, The Goonies, Back to the Future, The Breakfast Club.

It was the year of the chosen ones.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
e: nooooooooooooooo, next post-

brick cow fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Sep 27, 2014

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
This other time I was in fourth grade and I was riding homeon the bus holding hands with my best girl Marion. Her stop was two stops before mine and she gave me a kiss on the cheek when she left. Me and the kid from the other story looked out the window and three loving 6th graders got off the bus at that stop. So we flipped them off and said "gently caress you."

Hah ha, FOURTH GRADE REIGNS SUPREME!

When we got to our stop a few minutes later the sixth graders were waiting for us on bikes. We wisely decided to not get out. Only one more stope was in our neighbor hood, so when we got there we timidly exited the bus. Breathed a sigh of relief for half a second. The bus drove away and around the corner came the sixth graders!

Holy loving poo poo we ran! But they had bikes. Two of them rounded up my friend and started kicking and hitting him. He was bleeding. The third was chasing me but I ran in circles and avoided him. We were in some old guys yard; a couple of fourth graders being beaten by sixth graders! And I got caught!

That sixth grader was reeling back, readying to punch me when the house door opened and some old guy in boxers and a tshirt holding a shovel yelled at us, "What the gently caress are you kids doing? Get off my loving lawn or I will kill you all!"

And the sixth graders ran. They took up bikes like my nephew the fat kid inhales pudding or butter or pork chops or potato chips or guzzles straight mayo-naise.

And then the old man said, "You two kids get home."

So we went and we won. I mean I won, my friend got quiet a beating before the old man with a shovel saved us- me.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
paw paw say

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I was born on a Monday.
Loser.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Shoulda pushed him back in the river OP. HTH

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I was born on a Monday.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Its raining pretty hard right now; reminds me of the time I lost my hot wheeles.

I had that suit-case thing. Like somewhere around half of my height, my three feet wide, hard plastic, separate sections for each car. Me and Nathan Eriksen would drag that thing out and play with those cars.

Zoom. Zoom. Zoom, right?

Then one day we were playing together, like friends, and a storm came, a vicious storm out of no where. Lottsa wind and rain. Much like today.I abandoned those cars for the safety of the home.

He went to as far as I know.

The next day when I went to pick up the mess only three cars remaind. The lovely ones. Three out of somewhere around fifty.

Nathan Eriksen had stolen my cars- AVARICE_ a kid with AVARICE had taken from me! So, I designed to confront him.

I waited near his door and when he opened it I threw shoes at him.

(Oh, also the storm left a shitload of heavy shoes around the place, I was a little kid armed with wet shoes. Life defies reason.)

I was a little kid with shoes as ammunition and cracked nathans head open and sent his little brother to the hospital with seizures because, I'm thinking, "why the gently caress is somebody throwing shoes at me?"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

EllisD posted:

I was born in 1985. The #1 song when I was born was "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"

NES, The Goonies, Back to the Future, The Breakfast Club.

It was the year of the chosen ones.

Not really. You were too young for that stuff. Subtract 10-15 years and you are in the right "chosen" spot.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Nothing wrong with wanting pants.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I was LITERALLY born on a friday the 13th haha. What's the op about?

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
tuesday's child is full of whoa

e: no wait that's wednesday sorry. tuesday's child is full of poo poo.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
thanks u for the information required to access your credit informations op

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Solomon Grundy, born on a Tuesday

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
has anyone referenced m bison yet

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Grundy gets a bad rap. He's basically Superman but with a lovely childhood.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Soulcleaver posted:

has anyone referenced m bison yet

i love tekken lol

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Solomon Grundy Born on a Monday.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
who gives a poo poo

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Kelfeftaf posted:

who gives a poo poo
you have a bad attitude mister

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

brick cow posted:

you have a bad attitude mister

Well. gently caress you.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Kelfeftaf posted:

Well. gently caress you.

you make a good point. i shall thusly turn around my world view.

e: gently caress you too, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
:siren: high content posting in GBS :siren:

• Locked thread