Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I guess if I wasn't doing anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
only if we could have nasty sex first

then I'd just not kill her and be on my way

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I'd go into a murder suicide pact with Gomez Addams, op. Dude has mad dobloons and we'd probably just end up as wacky ghosts

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Gomez and Fester cut each others limbs off and were fine. You'd die, he'd live, he'd laugh until he figured out you weren't getting up. Then he'd laugh some more.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Selena Gomez and I once spent a spring break robbing banks and smoking dope.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
she's absolutely repulsive looking so no

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.
Rule change: The OP is Selena Gomez and you no longer have to kill yourself afterwards.

Now what would you do?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Savington posted:

Rule change: The OP is Selena Gomez and you no longer have to kill yourself afterwards.

Now what would you do?

Give op the national suicide hotline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I feel like Selena is the type of girl that doesn't take good hygenial care of her poosay

• Locked thread