Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I hope the fact I have an iPhone doesn't draw to my inconspicuously taking photos during recess at the elementary school

quote:

Today’s Washington Post has a front page story (“FBI blasts Apple, Google for locking police out of phones”) quoting FBI Director James Comey, and other law enforcement officials, criticizing Apple’s recent decision (with Google apparently following suit shortly) to use encryption on their new iPhones that makes it impossible for Apple itself to unlock the data stored locally on an iPhone, even in the face of a lawful warrant to do so. [“'Apple will become the phone of choice for the pedophile,' said John J. Escalante, chief of detectives for Chicago’s police department."]

This could be a whole new way of branding for Apple - Trans* is cool because of that lesbo prison show - it's time for kiddie-fuckers to get mainstream acceptance and officially be a part of the LGBTQP spectrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
when are you buying one op?

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
apple...

aaple...

aatle...

aatre...

aatrek

COINCIDENCE!?!

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Thanks a lot Snowden!!!!

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
Nice to see law enforcement keeping up the idea that only guilty people have any reason to have privacy.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
uh it says right there in the loving article that google is doing the same thing

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

huskarl_marx posted:

uh it says right there in the loving article that google is doing the same thing

guess we'll all need to get amazon fire phones

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

huskarl_marx posted:

the only way to not be a pedophile is to not own a smartphone. make your choice

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i don't care unless it affects my access to nude celebrity pics

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
The iPhone, phone of choice for people who have something to hide

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
mods i move that we ban every user who white knights iphones

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
not because theyr pedophiles but because phone chat is loving awful

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
cell phone tower waves containing sinister encrypted material are penetrating your body as we speak

there is no escape

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
emojis are another great tool for pedophiles

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the iphone already is, OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Will become? Think it already has become.

It explains all the Apple fanboys, at least.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Kyrie eleison posted:

cell phone tower waves containing sinister encrypted material are penetrating your body as we speak

there is no escape

sleep...

sleep...

sleep...

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
It was like bleeeee-blee-blee-blee-blee-blee-bleeeeeeeeeee! And then my gymnastics coach raped me.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Look at that. Android is lagging behind again.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Mods suspiciously move quickly to allow native iphone support...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Troon Flesh Mask posted:

Mods suspiciously move quickly to allow native iphone support...

lowtax has been talking about improving the forum for smartphones a lot recently #ModsKnew

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
How dare you try to protect your private information by locking your phone, what are you trying to hide??? Clearly you are a pedophile!!!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Is the issue they can't access the data remotely with a warrant anymore? Can they unlock it without a password if they have the physical phone? ACAB, sure, but from their hosed up perspective I can see why they'd be upset.

Of course if they thought about it AT ALL they'd realize they could just hack the icloud like everyone else.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Post more videos of Kate Upton nude or you're going to jail for being a pedo you fucker

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Remember: Pro-privacy means pro-pedophiles.

The world is suffering enough with amateur pedos.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7k9UxXgmQg

P2PBSH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

EasternBronze posted:

Nice to see law enforcement keeping up the idea that only guilty people have any reason to have privacy.

Your data should always be open to LEO scrutiny at any given moment.

Film a cop? You're definitely getting a baton shoved up your rear end. :cop:

• Locked thread