Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Zeike posted:

haha

is that Willow?7

Yep. Why does he look like he's lost age, instead of gotten older? loving Hobbits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Liam neeson is Irish and he keeps playing cops it's like way to break stereotypes man

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Liam Neeson is very good at playing people's dads. He's a professional dad. I wish he was my dad.

He plays a humorless dad that murders people and that was a niche that needed to be filled in cinema now that Harrison Ford is dead.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

yeah, I get the feeling it (entirely understandably) crushed him emotionally and he stopped caring as much

Also this, he gets to do whatever he wants because we all feel bad about his dead wife.

I liked him in Rob Roy & Michael Collins so there.

TontoCorazon posted:

Huge cock though.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Was the dad in Fallout 3.

His earlier stuff wasn't the same movie, but now it is.

Which is OK but he kicks rear end.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPNHpu9Lz_s

whiteshadow
Nov 3, 2005

woop woop woop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjAGsdv2-g

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jastiger posted:

Was the dad in Fallout 3.

His earlier stuff wasn't the same movie, but now it is.

Which is OK but he kicks rear end.

I don't like your avatar.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Liam was great as Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jin, his best role ever.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall with each and every one of the principal actors in the prequel trilogy when they got their first scripts. You just know they had to have signed onto the prequels solely based on the brand name of Star Wars alone, so it must have been the height of awkward tension as they slog through page after interminable page of Lucas' brain droppings, hopefully surrounded by their handlers so they had to contort their grimaces of cold reality into something approaching feigned enthusiasm.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Broenheim posted:

He makes a poo poo load of money when he puts in no effort. But you must know a lot about low effort.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Rob Roy was awesome. Beyond that vapid idiot Jessica Lange

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

why didn't he rapture when he died tho

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

why didn't he rapture when he died tho

why didnt you?
What the gently caress do you know about being a Jedi Master?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Taken 2 was great. "One, two, three, bird fart. One, two, three, keys jingling. They've locked me in the basement of the Starbucks on 5th Street."

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
where does this information about liam neesons cock come from

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Fax Sender posted:

movies he has been in, people who have been in movies with him

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

What the gently caress do you know about being a Jedi Master?
i know jedi masters rapture

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Fax Sender posted:

An cellphone vid came out a few years back where Liam Neeson defended a lady outside a bar from her would be attackers by bludgeoning them unconscious with his giant cock and then some passersby joined forces to fellate him. It was all over the news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

Trixie Hardcore posted:

An cellphone vid came out a few years back where Liam Neeson defended a lady outside a bar from her would be attackers by bludgeoning them unconscious with his giant cock and then some passersby joined forces to fellate him. It was all over the news.

The K-19 in his pants (The Widowmaker as he likes to call it) has been Schindler's Listing to the right ever since.

Lots of the films he's been in would make good penis names. I'm currently calling mine The Nut Job. Thanks for listening.

• Locked thread