Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
r u gay
im gay
i was gay in jail
View Results

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A toothbrush an easily be sharpened into a improvised weapon with a bit of elbow grease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonny 290 posted:

i dunno how true it is but ive heard of new inmates having to provide their conviction paperwork to the biggest dude on the block or else you're auto suspected of being a molester

lol no, this isnt true

generally ppl dont ask what you did cuz its rude and sex offenders are outed by the COs

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Shh.

Say Nothing fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 1, 2014

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ban this dude plz

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Guy Fleegman posted:

When I woke up the next morning, I kinda sorta noticed that all my cellies were white. Later on, when they were taking us to grub, we all stood up and en masse walked out into the common hallway. We were told to form a line and "grab a shoulder" which put us an arms-length behind/in front of the next guy. We began walking down the hallway when the lead officers screamed out, "LINE! ONE SIDE! BACKS AGAINST THE WALL...RIGHT!".

We took the position when suddenly a door opened about 20 feet down the hallway. I could hear footsteps and the sound of jangling chains. An officer carrying a billy came out at a double-time step and behind him about 20 prisoners all assuming the double-time. They were all handcuffed. They were all ankle bound. They were all black.

As they were marched by us, an officer screamed at them, "NO EYE CONTACT!".

Like a negro freight train they clamored past us, all looking straight ahead. They disappeared into another doorway at the end of the hallway. It was their dining hall. This happened twice a day. I later asked one of the officers why the segregation. He freely told me that their jail didn't mix races. Too much trouble. I never asked why they had chains and us white men did not. In fact, no one in my group ever broached the subject. Part of living in Missouri I suppose.

lol

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Pretty much par for course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGlCGqAgw0 :nws:

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I think bitcoin would be perfect for a prison economy.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i already wrote it out . sucked tho and i was just there not even 24 hours

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
slept with the lights on in the holding cell with about ten other drunks and got asked if i was in a satanic cult during finger printing because of my tattoos

then they sent me to general pop for a day until i got bailed out. i spent the day sleeping on one of those mattresses you used use to take naps in kindergarten. not that bad except it cost like three grand to get charges dropped.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

i dunno how true it is but ive heard of new inmates having to provide their conviction paperwork to the biggest dude on the block or else you're auto suspected of being a molester

Also the guards will inform on sex offenders. Everybody needs a hobby.

And anyone taking this very serious thread seriously or needs to go to jail for their dirty deeds please read HidingFromGoro's prison megathreads.

This one is goldmined for a reason.

More here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3331921

http://lfeffortposts.wordpress.com/2011/07/08/prison-nation/

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I got a ticket for havin sex in public and had to pay $666 to the court so I wouldn't go to jail

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

NakedWithCandy posted:

I think bitcoin would be perfect for a prison economy.

Nah, smokes and handjobs are way too stable a currency to be replaced with something so volatile.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Three-day weekend in jail: dormitory arrangement, about as dull as it gets.

Night in jail: put in a two-man holding cell with some guy who had a bunch of cocaine. He shared it because I had all the cigarettes. He flushed it when they moved us to a big open cage with a bunch of other people. there was no place to lie down, so we all got to listen to the yapping drunk all night long. But it was funny when he found out that the guy next to him had killed somebody.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I heard about a guy that was with someone about to lose his feet to diabetes. This was not his fault, He was rich and his wife liked to be rich too.

Before this all happened the laundromat business started to fail.

So a pact was made. You kill me, I kill you.

The guy was a liar.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
im posting from in jail right now, and my opinion is that you should have considered offering goku as a joke option rather than or in addition to im gay

you're gonna get hosed up in the shower tomorrow bitch

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ive been in over night lockup a few times. It kills your weekend

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I will do what I learned on lockdown:

-immediately join a gang
-upper body exercises until I am johnny bravo
-make a shiv out of tightly bundled and burned plastic

then:

-stab your bitch rear end as soon as I get the chance.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Justin Godscock posted:

Nah, smokes and handjobs are way too stable a currency to be replaced with something so volatile.

Also you avoid a liquidity trap since the currency literally goes up in smoke/jism.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Went for three days when I was around 19. They kept me in the drunk tank for the first night and then sent me to my own cell for the next two nights. (I wasnt drunk it was a pre arranged 3 days for a 90 day sentence, 87 days suspended)

The drunk tank was fine, all the black guys were picking on a white guy who was wearing a suit with timberlands, apparently he got tossed in right after he lost his case.

The cell was terrible, it wasnt bars it was a solid door with no way to see anyone outside until they brought food -- cold sandwiches and potato soup. One of the guards looked exactly like Al Bundy so that was a bit of fun.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lansoc
Jan 3, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
As a well to do white male I have nothing to add to this discussion.

• Locked thread