Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Whorelord posted:

war on drugs aren't that good of a band, I prefer kurt vile's solo stuff

their latest album if pretty solid. it's no wakin on a pretty daze but still good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

We're the US, duder. War is our business.

Also, this was a great game.

proof of concept posted:

good game for the hardware, made math class bearable

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Holy poo poo

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Law enforcement officers are about twice as likely to beat their partners as regular people.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

aka TCC

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the DEA is losing the drug war to a bunch of stoners

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i agree with the premise of the op. i think the drug war is bad. i dont even use illegal drugs myself and i have this opinion

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

No way, that skeleton is in control

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

ashgromnies posted:

i made 50K when I was 18 and it was hard enough then. i can't imagine trying to pay off my student loans and everything else on that kind of salary. it's not much.

What was your loving job?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
omg, he was my pot dealer!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Miltank posted:

What was your loving job?

weed lord

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

boner hitler

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

the drug war has also totally hosed up mexico
its awesome how cutting sea-based cocaine trafficking to the us made a country adjacent to us the ripest ground in the world for a violent and competitive drug trade
nice forethought, war on drugs

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
im 69, $50k went a lot further when i was 18

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ill never forget the tale of how hard it was for you when you were 18 because 50k in 1963 is hard times for an 18 year old when its you

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
i just found out possessing hash is a felony wtf

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Miltank posted:

i just found out possessing hash is a felony wtf

lol you've taken the marijuana and processed it into hard drugs

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

AdvancesMONKEY posted:

Right now some men or women are being enslaved so some men or women who's lovely parents raised them to be 'cops' can get a big inflated paycheck. Do you approve? We should make this clear by pointing out to every cop we have met how their own children deserve to be killed for what they have done. it's something like over half of copscum come from copscum families. Can you think of what marries that? gently caress. Free drug dealers and give drug warrior children the lifetime bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnZMmF8_maA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smoking tar is really fun too. But I feel like a crackhead because my tar goes way more quickly this way, and it has a way better rush than snorting. I like to take two hits of tar, then snort some and get high, then a great nigths sleep. Whereas if I just smoke it, it's hard not to keep smoking it because it wears off quickly. Though if you smoke a shitload you will be high for a good while, and definitely pass out.

• Locked thread