Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I enjoy SA and GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
i'm not gay

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i cry a lot

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
I'm a Belieber

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I can't touch this

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

swampland posted:

I can't touch this

I did touch it.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I have ear hair

it grows bigger the older I get adn I hate it

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
just braid it to keep things tidy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

just braid it to keep things tidy

finally a helpful suggestion

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Third day of wearing these panties now.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I don't know the order of the last 5 or so letters in the alphabet and I've forgotten the second half of the Australian anthem.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

krampster2 posted:

I've forgotten the second half of the Australian anthem.

Dont worry, I dont know the first half aswell as the second half.

USA USA USA

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt posted:

I enjoy SA and GBS.

wtf

Torka posted:

I unironically enjoy reading and posting on the something awful forums, and I like many of the people here

huh??

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

redshirt posted:

I enjoy SA and GBS.

post more

be one of us

we're mostly harmless

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I need to wash my freaking car some day

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i live in a burrow under an abandoned landfill and am the leader of a pack of vicious junkyard dogs awoo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i live in a burrow under an abandoned landfill and am the leader of a pack of vicious junkyard dogs awoo

and drive a bright yellow camaro

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
it's a bright yellow camaro and it's full of huge slobbering junkyard dogs barking out the window, and each dog is wearing sunglasses

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

it's a bright yellow camaro and it's full of huge slobbering junkyard dogs barking out the window, and each dog is wearing sunglasses

yess

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

In 1989, my best friend and I choreographed an interpretive dance routine to "je ne sais pas pourqoui" by Kylie Minogue

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i'm really a 42yo HVAC technican married with kids who uploads cigarette review videos on youtube for some extra income.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMshu81up8&feature=youtu.be&t=2m50s

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
I can only post when dead tired or under the influence. All other times I just lurk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
When I was a child, my favourite band was Dschingis Khan. I still like it.

• Locked thread