Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I got some vicodins after I had my wisdom teeth removed and I took a couple and they didn't make my mouth hurt any less and then I puked up all my ice cream, so I threw the rest away. That is my vicodin story.

Similar experience with a kidney stone this spring. Vicodin and ibuprofen didn't do jack poo poo aside from make me feel dopey and still in exquisite pain.

0/10, gently caress hydrocodone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Cuckoo posted:

Idiot pillheads are the reason it's going up to the oxy tier. I have to take Vicodin because high ibuprofen/naproxen doses gently caress up my stomach I have 3 chronic pain conditions, one of which is incurable (endometriosis) and the other two have no long term fixes but surgeries that might help, might not do poo poo, or might make it worse (spondylosis, herniated discs). Everything hurts all the time even after physical therapy and exercise I'm in chronic pain 24/7. Thanks to people who eat these pussy pills seniors and people with hosed up backs will have to have siezure fun times on Tramadol or do more damage to their liver than drinking a gallon of wild turkey by ODing on aspirin.

In short could everyone who is too much of a pussy to take real drugs so they abuse pills instead please all collectively OD and cleanse our gene pool, thanks

hey retard if you'd get off your pills for a few minutes and think about what you're saying, you're actually suggesting anything the DEA does has any basis in rationality. as if some fucklord pencil pusher hasn't been eyeballing hydrocodone-APAP mixes for 20 years trying to get that poo poo moved up the chain regardless of abuse potential

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hemophilia posted:

hey retard if you'd get off your pills for a few minutes and think about what you're saying, you're actually suggesting anything the DEA does has any basis in rationality. as if some fucklord pencil pusher hasn't been eyeballing hydrocodone-APAP mixes for 20 years trying to get that poo poo moved up the chain regardless of abuse potential
I cant even tell what that dude is saying he's so pilled out

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

o wow... the oxy is kicking inn... i feel so nauseous and hot, and im sweating and can't keep my eyes open, ah, this is a fantastic use of money and time

real junkies crush em up and snort them. much different effect, more like cocaine.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
i have tried lots of drugs and honestly i just plain like vicodin the best

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nostratic posted:

Similar experience with a kidney stone this spring. Vicodin and ibuprofen didn't do jack poo poo aside from make me feel dopey and still in exquisite pain.

0/10, gently caress hydrocodone.

Kidney stones are incredibly painful so I'm not surprised it didn't really help. I got morphine when I had mine and didn't feel a thing, but that was after hours of profuse sweating and vomiting from being in so much pain.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Oxycontin is lame, weed is better and cheaper.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

vicodin is garbage and doesn't do anything, if you're not taking straight oxycodone or morphine you might as well be taking advil (because it's healthier for you than eating multiple grams of tylenol and a couple mgs of opiates)

I drat near broke my right hand dodging a car that almost ran me over crossing an intersection with a walk sign in my favor a year ago, thankfully it was just a really bad sprain. I was also taking History of Psych with one of the hardest old man stickler professors at my school. Those 20 oxys I got prescribed sure did the trick of allowing me to write 6 pages of notes/day in that class in a brace for that first week, and I loving hate opiates (weed is awesome smoke weed every day).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-rcmNLv8k

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Oct 2, 2014

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
just smoke weed or get drunk idiots

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
i like vicodin more than weed

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Gerty posted:

i like vicodin more than weed

yeah. and better than alcohol too. opiates/oids loving own. sober for a long time now and i still get the itch

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

don't mix vicodin and weed, if you have to ask why maybe you just need to experience being too high + being too high.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
people abuse norcos because its easy as poo poo to find some shady pain clinic that will write you a holy trinity cocktail scrip for hydrocodone, benzodiazepine, and carisprodol without trying to diagnose anything and only slightly more difficult to find a shady pharmacy where they'll accept scrips from pain clinics to pump up their sales

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i miss the old OC80s so much. i also miss my OC dealer that died from a heroin overdose in a hotel room. really the first more than the latter.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
opiates for losers
cocaine for winners

also its fun to correlate bad posting with their repoted drug use in tcc, e.g. cokeheads get super mad on the internet, horseheads are usually super whiny and defensive, etc.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i went to the dentist and they gave me 20 norcos but my tooth actually hurts so bad im going to use them as prescribed. this is unprecedented for me

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fandyien posted:

i went to the dentist and they gave me 20 norcos but my tooth actually hurts so bad im going to use them as prescribed. this is unprecedented for me

nah man, look, you need to cwe those babies and have some awesome chill time once or maybe twice. You'll manage the teeth with some Aleve later.

trust me, this is solid logic

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i dunno the dentist told me 7.5mg was really strong and i might get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Fandyien posted:

i dunno the dentist told me 7.5mg was really strong and i might get sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were you able to keep a straight face ?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Decebal posted:

were you able to keep a straight face ?

it was tough, i was all "oh so i should take these with applesauce cus they'll make me sick? and i can't drive? it's hydro what now?". it makes me wonder what ppl who dont take ddrugs feel like when they take a norco, like, does it genuinely intoxicate them

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the first time I had painpills, i had been 18 for a month and i contracted what symptomatically appeared to be meningitis when there was an outbreak in that school and also I was in incredible pain. I had a norco script for home after about a week of getting morphine. I was ignorant of drugs at that point but I knew opiates were 'the good poo poo' and was getting dilaudid injections so i knew what to expect sort-of, maybe more then other people, but i was pretty amazed and was legit getting high off one 7.5 and later 10mg as directed. When I got back to school I would be zoning out and was obviously intoxicated to the point where teachers were asking me if i was medicated and drat it would be nice to be a regular person again.

still don't know what that illness was. it wasn't meningitis.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

i play a ~video game~ with ~goons~ and there was someone who joined like 6 months ago who was constantly on vicodin and other misc. painkillers, and he'd do a lot of stupid things constantly and then forget about them in the morning. then he got kicked out because he was a giant waste of life who would do nothing but eat vicodin and buy expensive in-game items to try to sell back to goons for profit and then forget about it when you brought it up with him the next day.

the moral of the story is, catpiss down

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
chase a vicodin with some loko for a bad time

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
first time I had a vico I got that whole warm blanket feeling, plus I felt like the Buddha - full of equanimity and compassion for all

living beings.

stupid brain and homeostasis, I'll never get that high from 1 pill again

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hemophilia posted:

drat it would be nice to be a regular person again.
??? you mean to go back to a time before you knew how those things felt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

??? you mean to go back to a time before you knew how those things felt?

yeah

• Locked thread