Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
This show was so much better than the new girl show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lol at losers watching dawsins creek 2.0 itt.

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

a creepy colon posted:

Do most of you all obtain heroin by copping it on the street? I've really wanted to try sniffing heroin but have no idea about how to get it. I live in Texas in a semi-large capitol city so it's not like we have any projects or anything where I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to cop. I'm not asking for specific streets or locations or anything, but what's the general process involved? How do dealers let you know they're dealing? Do you buy the poo poo from your car or in person? How can dealers sell on the streets to random people and avoid selling to cops?

Step 1: Don't say cop so much during the transaction.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

has this goth broad done any bukkake sccnes?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

katlington posted:

Lol at losers watching dawsins creek 2.0 itt.

Bitch don't talk poo poo about the Beek from the Creek

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I am the one who knocks

on her door

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't realize this show lasted 2 years

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I saw her poosay

it was pretty pretty pretty good

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
B in Apt 23 and Suburgatory were two shows that should have gotten a better shake than they did but instead they got cancelled. Oh well.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Kevyn posted:

I saw her poosay

it was pretty pretty pretty good

Rly?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Don Tacorleone posted:

Friends with James Van Der Beek, super hot, a drunk who gives no fucks, two token race characters and a hot girlfriend from Indiana

all these adventures about having a japanese graphic novel made about you and a Dawson's Creek reunion... oh my

RIP Bitch in Apartment 23, taken from us too soon after only 2 seasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

post itt if you miss The Bitch in Apartment #23 too, super fans only!

Wasn't the show officially called "The B**** in Apartment 23" or something because network TV is still run by hilarious prudes?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Broenheim posted:

It was a poo poo show and it should've been cancelled after episode 1

Don't hate broenheim

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Entropic posted:

Wasn't the show officially called "The B**** in Apartment 23" or something because network TV is still run by hilarious prudes?

Yes but true "Bitchies" as fans of the show affectionately call each other, prefer to use the full name

Btw "Bitch" is on its way out, soon to join Tranny and retard, so enjoy it while it lasts

Soon you'll be the grandpa wondering why people get mad when they say orientals

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

a creepy colon posted:

It seems like I can't even snort small amounts of dope semi-regularly without withdrawing. For instance, this past week I snorted like 70mgs one night, did nothing the next day, and then snorted 100mgs the day after. The day after last using, I began to feel the typical aches in my legs I get from withdrawing. Previous to this experience I used for 4 days in a row a couple weeks ago and got the same aches in my legs afterwards. It's not like a serious pain or anything; it feels like growing pains, but it still is a pain in the rear end. I guess the most I can use with no side effects is one day, with at least 4 days of break in between. I guess that's good though, since it's never good to use regularly.

i love crackheads

tcc best subforum

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I'm the D in Apt 23

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I've seen the bitch's vagina on the Internet

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I would F that B.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

vyst posted:

I've seen the bitch's vagina on the Internet

link?

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

youre a full blown retard d00d

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i am that one bitch in ten thousand

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a creepy colon posted:

youre a full blown retard d00d

Who me?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

shes skinny

naem
May 29, 2011

Brunettes are fun, they aren't full of themselves like blondes usually and sometimes a really hot one will put some actual effort into dating etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Vamps was a weird movie that seems like they made it in 1995 and just released it last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22Lqr9IRKY

• Locked thread