Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Sham bam bamina! posted:

he was USSMICHELLEBACHMAN for a while too

oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i don't confuse him for bangers in my knickers anymore so that's nice

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

same

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

me likey

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

no more racism in yospos guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i remember when i worked for the school district there was a stretch of time when we were buyin' nothing but black printers

lexmark e234/240 printers allllll over the place

usually p. solid. they did have a nasty design flaw in that if you got a paper jam in the rear, the paper would accordion and get super bunched up, and was a huuuge pain in the rear end to clear it, and we had multiple printers get bricked because someone had gotten too aggressive with pulling the paper out and had snapped off a paper jam sensor in the process.

anywya, that's my story. thanks and god bless,

• Locked thread