Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imrsn
Jul 31, 2014

immersion
I have been playing with the idea of implementing multiple paths into an adventure comic in a way that imitates 90's adventure games, which has proven difficult to do only in a forum post type format (especially when all the scenes have character dialogue animated into them).

So you can either navigate the story through the linked scenes in the OP or by clicking on the button of your choice on the site I made to display the images and choices. The only way to contribute to the game is in this thread however.

The story is based on The Haunter of the Dark

> Press Start

----
> Climb Tree
> Knock Knock
---
> Cthulhu
> Lovecraft
> Orange
> Blake
---
> I'm Handsome
> Look! A three-headed monkey!
> Money isn't everything.
---
> Panhandle
> Through thievery!
---
> Cast a furtive glance over Gilf's antediluvian body
---
> I'm an amateur plumber
> I enjoy polishing things
---
> Remove pants
> Hypnotize Gilf
> Fight Gilf
---
> Lose consciousness
---
> Greet spectral being

imrsn fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Oct 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
> gas thread
> ban op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dear op please include my goku pants in your thread so i can make more money off of it

imrsn
Jul 31, 2014

immersion

Iggy Koopa posted:

dear op please include my goku pants in your thread so i can make more money off of it

> Remove Pants

Ego Death
Sep 15, 2012

by Ralp
Cumstation McGuillicutty woke up and gave a warm greeting to the spectre of imminent rape.

imrsn
Jul 31, 2014

immersion

Ego Death posted:

Cumstation McGuillicutty woke up and gave a warm greeting to the spectre of imminent rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Remove pants

• Locked thread