Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Iggy Koopa posted:

that would be the loving sexiest wax statue ever, please base it on this photo of me

sure just open ur mouth a little wider sid preferably in an O shape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Iggy Koopa posted:

that would be the loving sexiest wax statue ever, please base it on this photo of me

welcome to savers bitch

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Iggy Koopa posted:

That's awesome, I was thinking more the bong hit picture

I love you

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
Well put it on Ebay already you'll make like 80 bucks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The bong picture would make a better statue I agree upon further reflection

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Iggy Koopa posted:

The bong picture would make a better statue I agree upon further reflection

Kinda like the Thinker

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:
SA-Mart lets you set up auctions, op. And you'll probably be paid in dollars american! :coffeepal:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sax posted:

SA-Mart lets you set up auctions, op. And you'll probably be paid in dollars american! :coffeepal:
"real money" you mean

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
mods please gas this copycat thread

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

u cant smoke the goke

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Iggy Koopa posted:

print me a picture of this and sign it and I'll give you $20 for the lot

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Maybe a statue of your tiny pecker covered in runes made in condiments?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Maybe a statue of your tiny pecker covered in runes made in condiments?

those pictures have been lost to time sorry bro

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I always imagined you were frail with dark longish hair. Expression and pose fits though

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

This is a bigger waste of money than the doob guys. Who are you going to show this off to unless your friends are exclusively gbs goons? This is the hardest joke to explain dudes

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

CCrew posted:

This is a bigger waste of money than the doob guys. Who are you going to show this off to unless your friends are exclusively gbs goons? This is the hardest joke to explain dudes

But those are the best jokes...

Like, you just explained why it's worth buying and displaying

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Luvcow posted:

But those are the best jokes...

Like, you just explained why it's worth buying and displaying

No you see it funny BECAUSE it was so random, like end of the world. Get it?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i dont know why it was funny i just thought someone might want it lmao

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Iggy Koopa posted:

i dont know why it was funny i just thought someone might want it lmao

Sax posted:

Do this

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

here is a picture of pizza i made tonight

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i never know who sid vicious is because he's had like 5,000 usernames. anyways, your pizza looks horrible sid

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I would eat that pizza

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we could have been the best of friends christmas miracle, if you had only opened your heart to me

here is the auction thread in SA Mart
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3669562

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's impossible to be friends because you don't post in gbs and then when you come back you have a different name. but i'm glad you're doing well enough to sell your drawing of pants. i bid 30 dollars worth of hash coins

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i havent really posted much of everything for the last little while because ive been cooking a lot and playing video games and stuff, just not spending time on the internet basically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

i havent really posted much of everything for the last little while because ive been cooking a lot and playing video games and stuff, just not spending time on the internet basically

that's cool actually. i get bored of gbs and kind of tune in and out. it seems like lowtax wants to try some different stuff with the forums though so it might get interesting again (or it could be awful too)

• Locked thread