Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Like going :goatsecx: goatse :goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

because secx before marriage is wrong

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

the poster below me is actually kirk johnson

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
im kirk johnson

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Not tagging Goatse as NWS is a bannable offense, it was added to GBS rules recently: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3669447#post435766515 It's kind of lame but it makes sense, no one wants to get fired over goatse.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Daedra posted:

im kirk johnson

the real kirk posts on r/mancave

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Rambling Robot posted:

the real kirk posts on r/mancave

yeah thats me have you seen my gapin anus

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
is that a gooified lemon slice in the depths of that chicken
the remaining piece of lemon with cloves next to it would suggest it is but you cant be too sure

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
goatse is totally work safe, incidentally i work in a proctologist office

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Because I want to look at the real thing. The gently caress is the point in life if you spend it looking at cheap knock-offs?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
fuckin' imgur link to goatse, lmao you a pg-13 rated bitch

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I'd love to see goatse impersonators hone their anal craft and stretch to the death in the ultimate fight for the right to carry on the goatse legacy

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Wanna get all up in that bitch birds cavity.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i'm really sad, i came here to look at the interior of a mans rear end in a top hat, and i haven't sene one yet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

i'm really sad, i came here to look at the interior of a mans rear end in a top hat, and i haven't sene one yet

not clicking all the links i see!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you irl posted:

goatse is totally work safe, incidentally i work in a proctologist office

i always wondered, at what point does some med school student consciously decide "yeah i think i will be an rear end doctor and just exclusively work with diseased butts every day for the rest of my life"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i always wondered, at what point does some med school student consciously decide "yeah i think i will be an rear end doctor and just exclusively work with diseased butts every day for the rest of my life"

other people that wonder this include my dad and seinfeld

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
asses need health too, and some ppl care enough to become asstic surgeons, working on celebs such as nicki minaj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
gastroenterology seems cool because you can really improve people's quality of life, but proctology is too butthole focused for my tastes

• Locked thread