Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
yeah but discharge is kind of like a slow moving thing not a giant glob

Pitdragon posted:

and here's a bonus pic for comparison

:nws: http://imgur.com/jNXyXdY :nws:
god i dont know what to think any more
i mean if that came from my balls id have some serious concerns but then again if i were putting my penis in that vagina

i just don tknow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I've owned a vagina my entire life and I had no idea it could do these things. This has opened up a whole new world for me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pitdragon posted:

and here's a bonus pic for comparison

:nws: http://imgur.com/jNXyXdY :nws:

god drat it's not even Halloween and motherfuckers are posting yuletide eggnog pics
it is coming earlier and earlier every year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SniperWoreConverse posted:

god drat it's not even Halloween and motherfuckers are posting yuletide eggnog pics
it is coming earlier and earlier every year

lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
would be like loving slimer's mom

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tautologicus posted:

would be like loving slimer's mom

Look at this ignorant loving post. Slimer wasn't born a ghost, as a fully formed ectoplasmic entity from his human mother's haunted vagina, jfc. Slimer was a human man (probably John Belushi) that died and became a powerful ghost that appeared more cartoon than human due to his insatiable hunger eventually distorting his human shade into the grotesque pile of ghost mashed potatoes we know as Slimer. There is no reason to believe his mother would have had ectoplasm in her vagina and anyone who disagrees is welcome to provide evidence to the contrary, otherwise they are simply spreading malicious rumors. I can't even with you people who won't learn the Ghostbusters lore.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Look at this ignorant loving post. Slimer wasn't born a ghost, as a fully formed ectoplasmic entity from his human mother's haunted vagina, jfc. Slimer was a human man (probably John Belushi) that died and became a powerful ghost that appeared more cartoon than human due to his insatiable hunger eventually distorting his human shade into the grotesque pile of ghost mashed potatoes we know as Slimer. There is no reason to believe his mother would have had ectoplasm in her vagina and anyone who disagrees is welcome to provide evidence to the contrary, otherwise they are simply spreading malicious rumors. I can't even with you people who won't learn the Ghostbusters lore.

this may all be true but i was just thinking of an ectoplasm based lifeform becoming aroused and green goop getting everywhere. it was not a pretty sight but i thought i should share.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Tautologicus posted:

this may all be true but i was just thinking of an ectoplasm based lifeform becoming aroused and green goop getting everywhere. it was not a pretty sight but i thought i should share.

You got owned, son.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt posted:

You got owned, son.

..this doesn't say anything about slimer ever being human. the veracity of my joke stands

http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Slimer

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when two little slimes love each other very much

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

..this doesn't say anything about slimer ever being human. the veracity of my joke stands

http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Slimer

Does everything have it's own Wiki?

Also, it's common sense that Slimer was once a person. What else could a ghost be?

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

redshirt posted:

Also, it's common sense that Slimer was once a person. What else could a ghost be?

The ghost of that woman's vagina

Stay safe vaginaghost

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

redshirt posted:

he's called a Non-Terminal Repeating Phantasm, maybe non-terminal means he never died as a human. just tryna make this work here.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tautologicus posted:

he's called a Non-Terminal Repeating Phantasm, maybe non-terminal means he never died as a human. just tryna make this work here.

Slimer scholarship ITT.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

CountButtula posted:

Stay safe vaginaghost

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

"stay safe vaginaghost" isn't even a mean girls quote

idgi

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

CountButtula posted:

"stay safe vaginaghost" isn't even a mean girls quote

idgi

"Boo! You whore" is what vaginaghosts say.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

"Boo! You whore" is what vaginaghosts say.

Now I get it

I'm dumb :smith:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
God don't you remember sex ed? girls differ from boys in terms of internal organs. In women, the tomalley is the soft, green substance that fulfills the functions of both the liver and the pancreas.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
somebody look it up in Tobin's Spirit Guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
why would you thin kthat a serious thing is a joke? afaiu that is pretty much the 'ooposite' of a joke, ie a "serious thing"

• Locked thread