Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

it is cool when teams that are not normally good win in the playoffs and also it is cool when the angels lose and it is even cooler when the angels get swept because gently caress the angels forever suck my dick angels gently caress all of you especially you josh hamilton you loving prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a rowdy mullet
Feb 12, 2009
This ALCS is gonna be the poo poo, nice work KC :)

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

im the goon with a shirt two sizes too small

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQiGv3G6wow

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

it is cool when teams that are not normally good win in the playoffs and also it is cool when the angels lose and it is even cooler when the angels get swept because gently caress the angels forever suck my dick angels gently caress all of you especially you josh hamilton you loving prick

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can't even really process this. Since the Nats appear to be done, I think I am going to have to start cheering for the Cardinals in the hopes that we get an I-70 series where Kansas City just beats the poo poo out of St. Louis.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
George

:sax:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Infidel Castro posted:

Holy gently caress, this means a likeable team is guaranteed to be in the WS for the first time in 6 years.
Whaddya got against the Texas Rangers?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This but add Mike Scioscia in there somewhere.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Sounds like the 4th of July here!

holylemon
May 24, 2004

Dude, have you ever touched a dolphin?

Fun Shoe
Oct. 1 on mlb.com: Mike Trout Primed to Assume Mr. October Mantle

:laugh:

AlliedBiscuit
Oct 23, 2012

Do you want to know the terrifying truth, or do you want to see me sock a few dingers?!!
So many fellow Missourians going crazy on my social media. Good going, Royals!

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Infidel Castro posted:

Holy gently caress, this means a likeable team is guaranteed to be in the WS for the first time in 6 years.

This is really the most important thing IMO.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Every communication device I own is exploding like the fireworks.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

This is hilarious in hindsight.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
My friend and I purposely only bet on the nl series because we both thought it would be detroit laa in the alcs and we had different opinions about the nl teams, what the gently caress happened that both of the favorites got swept???

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

6-year plan man posted:

My friend and I purposely only bet on the nl series because we both thought it would be detroit laa in the alcs and we had different opinions about the nl teams, what the gently caress happened that both of the favorites got swept???

There's a rule in place this year where only cool ex-Rangers are allowed in the ALCS, so Detroit and LAA were disqualified while KC and Baltimore advanced

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
detroit wasn't the favorite

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

AlliedBiscuit posted:

So many fellow Missourians Kansans going crazy on my social media. Good going, Royals!

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

Intruder posted:

Everything is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
My hand is still warm from all the high fives leaving the stadium. I can't believe the Royals are going to the ALCS, and on a sweep no less!

• Locked thread