Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

op i like coffee that is cold as well
what? you incredible fucker, i hope you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I make hot coffee the night before and then put it in the fridge overnight so that when I wake I have iced coffee ready.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
If you want ice faster, just kill yourself.

After you die, time will pass normally to all living things, but instantly to you, because your body will lack consciousness. The universe will live on until it's eventual inertial death at which point it will collapse in on itself and another big bang eventually happens, creating the entire universe again. After several hundred trillion or quadrillion subsequent big bangs and universal heat deaths, the atoms and molecules that once made up your body, brain, and consciousness back in that original universe, the current when we are in now, will have likely had enough time to find themselves again and reformulate back into your body, creating you again. By that time the ice will probably have frozen. You might have trouble finding it though.

Also this depends upon the collapsing universe hypothesis being the right one, so if it turns out that's not the case then I don't know what to tell you, OP!

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 7, 2014

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Just FYI I had an ice shortage last week that caused a lot of inconveniences so I am keenly following this thread for new ice making tips.

EatMySpork
Nov 19, 2009

Utensil of the Gods.
OP, I've heard of a train that delivers ice to anyone in the vicinity of a open bottle of Coors Lights. Quickly locate one and immediately run out to the street. Watch your iced coffee instantly be cooled to the temperature of the highest peaks of the Rockies. Here it is in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oae_VllHVi4

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Pneub posted:

So stores don't sell "containers of any kind" where you live?

In WeLandedOntheMoon!'s part of the world you have to cup your hands at the soda fountain.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

In WeLandedOntheMoon!'s part of the world you have to cup your hands at the soda fountain.

They call it a soda fountain but it's really just a guy in the back blowing your soda out a tube with his mouth

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'd appreciate not being mocked. Making cold coffee is hard. I'm going for try number 3 tonight and I'm turning on the ice machine.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I'd appreciate not being mocked. Making cold coffee is hard. I'm going for try number 3 tonight and I'm turning on the ice machine.

jesus I'd hate to see you attempt to make soup

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

EatMySpork posted:

OP, I've heard of a train that delivers ice to anyone in the vicinity of a open bottle of Coors Lights. Quickly locate one and immediately run out to the street. Watch your iced coffee instantly be cooled to the temperature of the highest peaks of the Rockies. Here it is in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oae_VllHVi4

Sadly, that train no longer runs for the time being
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQLS93ba3I

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Op have you tired painting it red or putting skates on it?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Just FYI I had an ice shortage last week that caused a lot of inconveniences so I am keenly following this thread for new ice making tips.

sure he seems cool now but give him six months in GBS

he'll turn into a wasted soulless ban machine just like spanish manlove

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hofnar posted:

sure he seems cool now but give him six months in GBS

he'll turn into a wasted soulless ban machine just like spanish manlove

don't loving jinx him dammit

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

redshirt posted:

Put green grapes in the freezer and use them to chill white wine. It won't get watered down.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Put green grapes in the freezer and use them to chill white wine. It won't get watered down.

Can I use this for the coffee?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Can I use this for the coffee?

No for coffee you use frozen coffee beans, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
keep it simple otherwise the op will hurt himself trying to do something like putting ice in a glass

• Locked thread