Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i would probably be saying 'move it or lose it buddy' quite a lot!

i might take a miute out of my day to "chat up" the little ladies out shopping for groceries for hubby and kids

or instead of 'move or it lose' the other alternative 'move it along there folks!"

this is your super thread (cooler than mega thread) for sharing all storfies of traffic and parking related cop incidents!

did you get towed cuz you parked in the handcap spot? lol

maybe you talked your way (or cried your way!) out of a ticket

or that time you almost did some PUBLIC SERVICE KARATE on the guy who parked his top down convertible beamer ON TH ESIEWEWALK outside the oriental rug store!! (it really happened folks)

this is something pretty much all of us can understand from time to time

:911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911::911:

for those of you outside the US, you can participate too of course but just remember parking and police and cars pretty much are an american way of life so just recognize when you participate youre really participating in america and we welcome you with open arms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

i'm pretty sure parking cops aren't real cops

you can smoke drugs in front of them and they can't do anything unless you're a car (or truck)

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
They all get p.upset when you call them Meter Maids.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what exactly do u have to do to get 'the boot'...its like the capital punishment of parking crimes. most get tickets, others might even get towed...but some get the boot - why is that? everything i know about 'the boot' is from that simpson episode so it time for a crash course because ive been driving into the city alot lately

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

does this happen often? if so I need to go outside more

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

this is what i look like when i go outside (body, pose, and dress of the lady, face of that man)

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I think you would just be really gay, OP

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Mariana Horchata posted:

what exactly do u have to do to get 'the boot'...its like the capital punishment of parking crimes. most get tickets, others might even get towed...but some get the boot - why is that? everything i know about 'the boot' is from that simpson episode so it time for a crash course because ive been driving into the city alot lately

Around here you get the boot when you let a certain number of tickets pile up. Or just because the meter maid is having a bad day. Though the ones around here never look like they're not having a bad day, I think they're hired for their bitchiness

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

David Copperfield posted:

this is what i look like when i go outside (body, pose, and dress of the lady, face of that man)

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

Not a day goes by where I don't remember Art Frahm.

He did more than make the worlds' worst filters.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Same, but in a 91 taurus instead of a lifted jeep.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Azerban posted:

i'm pretty sure parking cops aren't real cops

you can smoke drugs in front of them and they can't do anything unless you're a car (or truck)

Yeah in Chicago they have a service that goes around and checks this poo poo. Not actual cops.

E:

I remember once when cops did this poo poo they tried to arrest a guy for going down a parking meter line and putting quarters in for everyone so they wouldn't get tickets.

:lol:

loving cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

afaik this is the proper way to park in new jersey

• Locked thread