Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

numberoneposter posted:

Bloodsport is better than most movies including Gone in 60 Seconds.

why hasn't it gotten like 10 remakes yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Guancho posted:

Smokey and The Bandit is the superior car movie. (part 2 and 3 don't exist in my opinion)

Cannonball Run is the superior Burt Reynolds car movie.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
The death race remake with Jason Statham had power ups on the track like Mario kart which is what I want the future of NASCAR to be

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

The death race remake with Jason Statham had power ups on the track like Mario kart which is what I want the future of NASCAR to be

should turn 200 square miles of unused land in the middle of no where into a giant race track of some kind

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

actually now that you mention it, death race 2000 might be the best movie ever

I mean look at these fuckin cars

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

John Denver Hoxha posted:

actually now that you mention it, death race 2000 might be the best movie ever

I mean look at these fuckin cars

it also has stallone.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Gone in 59 seconds.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

TOILETLORD posted:

it also has stallone.

and carradine

and

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
dong in 69 sexonds

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

two, you lie, you accept the job, you run, I hunt you down, I kill you, I kill your brother, and I kill your mother for the aggravation you cause me. Three, you accept the job, you steal some cars, you make some money, and you be a big brother

Fagmaster posted:

road house

yeah this too, check out point break and money train as well...those are also classic late 1980s-90s beer and doritos movies, they just dont make unironically garbage movies of that calibre anymore everything is just snakes on a plane or sharknado and it fuckin blows

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 8, 2014

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Point Break

RIP Swayze :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

you irl posted: