Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
A while ago I was messing around with an oculus rift dev kit and talking to an engineer friend about building a motion simulator chair for it. This led to hunting around on youtube looking at garage and university motion sim projects as well as some commercial rigs, which are very expensive. That's when I found the gem that is ViGa MoSi. It has been on youtube since 2011 and currently has 414 views and 4 comments. It's kinda sad, this guy has put so much effort into this trainwreck, and all he is asking for is youtube comments, good or bad.

Anyway, I think more people need to know about this guy. The video is poorly paced and 13 minutes long.

ViGa MoSi posted:

This is not supposed to be a joke, it supposed to be a cry for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B523QYgDZMU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im gay

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

thats the only wood that'll ever creak in his house

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

monkey posted:

A while ago I was messing around with an oculus rift dev kit

lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I like the way it squeaks

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Meh, it's loving ugly but it seems to work, barely. He needs some money and somebody who knows how to build things to help him.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
It's a better idea than Kinect, that's for certain.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

will this help me gently caress an anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Parallax Scroll posted:

will this help me gently caress an anime

With an optional attachment made out of a bicycle chain, three wooden levers and a rubber glove, the anime will gently caress you.

• Locked thread