Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Eat My Fuc posted:

David Flair Vs. David Arquette w/ Jay Leno as Guest referee. Loser has to legally change their name to Gayvid.

Add Denis Rodman as the special guest enforcer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lost Rivell
Jun 4, 2012
Gonna have to stick to Masa Saito vs. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Wrestling Dontaku 1993.
This is the card that gave us the really-okay match of Muta vs. Hogan. This is more like Beefer vs. Your Patience. Do you like rest holds? Because four of the eight minutes of this match are spent in headlocks. Terrible match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uFygjDx6eg

The dub commentary is ignorable, but if you want The Worst Match, this is my vote.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Lost Rivell posted:

Gonna have to stick to Masa Saito vs. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Wrestling Dontaku 1993.
This is the card that gave us the really-okay match of Muta vs. Hogan. This is more like Beefer vs. Your Patience. Do you like rest holds? Because four of the eight minutes of this match are spent in headlocks. Terrible match.

Really-okay? Isn't that the one where Hogan does an enzuigiri? That's like five stars right there.

Lost Rivell
Jun 4, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Really-okay? Isn't that the one where Hogan does an enzuigiri? That's like five stars right there.

Point well made. I think rewatching Beefer/Saito took the shine off the main event for me something fierce, is all.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Giant Baba vs Andre the Giant if it happened in 1992 would be the worst match.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Did Tatanka vs Warrior ever happen? Just 15 minutes of no selling with 8 of those minutes devoted to dancing and the rest to throat chops.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

MassRafTer posted:

Giant Baba vs Andre the Giant if it happened in 1992 would be the worst match.

didn't they actually lock up once in a tag match about then

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Did Tatanka vs Warrior ever happen? Just 15 minutes of no selling with 8 of those minutes devoted to dancing and the rest to throat chops.

That sounds amazing though.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The Great Khali vs The Average Khali

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Punk/Morrison at Vengeance 2007, while a good match, is probably the most uncomfortable match I've ever watched in retrospect. Benoit was originally booked for it and the crowd was chanting "We Want Benoit" the entire time while he had already murdered his family.

• Locked thread