Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Well good on him for not blowing all that money first thing I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

As far as I can tell from the news posts that money was just accumulating untouched in an account for 3 years. When he tried to transfer it, authorities became aware of it and started investigating.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Now I'm imagining him completely forgetting he was getting profits he was so engrossed making his product. :kimchi:

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Kyte posted:

Now I'm imagining him completely forgetting he was getting profits he was so engrossed making his product. :kimchi:

and sitting in on production meetings for the 24/7 spinoffs of it

actually come to think of it's surprised there's no LH actual game yet, just the pen and paper afaik. But there are like a half dozen different novel series! I think!

Maybe some of that West Wind Brigade stuff will get anime adapted.

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Jintor posted:

actually come to think of it's surprised there's no LH actual game yet, just the pen and paper afaik. But there are like a half dozen different novel series! I think!

Just the one novel.
Then there are 4 manga series (main story, Crescent Moon Alliance, West Wind Brigade and Nyanta), the TRPG stuff, a radio show with the scrub squad and some drama CDs that were included with the novels and BDs.

• Locked thread