Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Child raising, speaking to your kids about Satan Worshipping, it was a good guide for raising kids in thbe 90's/ 2000s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivvyO
May 21, 2001
Copa & Maxixe!
This is the one with Johnny Depp loving Roman Polanski's wife outside a burning mansion?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Yeah, then he walks into Hell for some reason I cannot remember

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh, 9th gate, i get it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
one of my life goals is to grow the moustache johnny's got in that there flick

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its an easy but effective impression of crazy when girls stare at you completely wide-eyed and smiling while they ride your dil in front of a burning castle and i have all my waifus do this for me

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
the book was p good

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages around centuries-old texts is never a good idea.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dicere posted:

Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages around centuries-old texts is never a good idea.
none of the books survived that movie

Wicks
May 7, 2009

gary oldmans diary posted:

none of the books survived that movie

I wish they had abused the books more, like if Depp had beat someone to death with one or used it as a door stop or whatever. That would have been good.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Wicks posted:

I wish they had abused the books more, like if Depp had beat someone to death with one or used it as a door stop or whatever. That would have been good.

or if he had hollowed it out and it had a smaller but more profane piece of esoterica within it

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
In the book that black man with a blond afro is a Portuguese man with a moustache.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The cowgirl position gently caress scene at the end could of been a tad more classy. That's all I remember from that movie.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Angelheart was better

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i really like that movie for some reason. i dont know poo poo about polanskis other movies, and that he is apparently a kiddy diddler. i just know i bought that movie a long time ago in the 5 dollar bin, and it's a really relaxing movie to get high and go to sleep too. it's got a good sound track and ambiance to it or some poo poo.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
its cool that polanski wanted me to see his fashion model wife simulate bangin a dude on camera. i appreciate him and i appreciate film

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

pixelbaron posted:

its cool that polanski wanted me to see his fashion model wife simulate bangin a dude on camera. i appreciate him and i appreciate film

uhm huhuh i think polanksi uh might be a pedophile mate i think you saw a child have sex with capt jack sparrow you gotta report it to the fbi im sorry

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Polanski drugged, then orally/vaginally/anally raped a 14 year old girl while Jack Nickleson's girlfriend banged on the door.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

then when he admitted his guilt and promptly fled to Europe a bunch of celebrities defended him and said that maybe it was wrong to judge him and the public was like :stonk:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Thsoe aren't good ideas though

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Professor Shark posted:

then when he admitted his guilt and promptly fled to Europe a bunch of celebrities defended him and said that maybe it was wrong to judge him and the public was like :stonk:

A bunch of celebrities still defend him.

See also: Woody Allen

(Though in Woody Allens' defense (there's a sentence I'd never thought I'd type,) he didn't drug and rape anyone...just hosed and married his barely legal adopted daughter, and also possibly molested another adopted daughter when she WAS underage, though that's just allegations, no official charges have been brought against him.)

But still...hosed and married his teenage adopted daughter.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i dunno that seems like a great idea imo. esp inviting jack nicholson's girlfriend into the mix

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was very confused when you mentioned those things because I clearly thought "Those aren't good ideas :confused:", then you followed up with the post explaining how that might have been misconstrued.

I recommend that you only post good ideas here though, there are some who might not have kept reading.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

any remember that running sketch GOOD IDEA BAD IDEA from animaniacs? now THTA was somethi8ng

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

GOOD IDEA having a catch with grandpa

BAD IEA having a catch WITH grandpa

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

nomadologique posted:

any remember that running sketch GOOD IDEA BAD IDEA from animaniacs? now THTA was somethi8ng

I remember singing the states song as a kid, but then tryign to learn the world's countries one was like fuckin impossible

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

1gnoirents posted:

I remember singing the states song as a kid, but then tryign to learn the world's countries one was like fuckin impossible

just go to show wyou which is more important

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

I was very confused when you mentioned those things because I clearly thought "Those aren't good ideas :confused:", then you followed up with the post explaining how that might have been misconstrued.

I recommend that you only post good ideas here though, there are some who might not have kept reading.

very sorry i'm glad i posted that those were bad ideas before you did something terrible

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

hail satan

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

didnt realise it was a movie sorry op[

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
dis was my favorite scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwOXl7Qaww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU