Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Verisimilidude posted:

saying your favorite drink is water is basically like saying your favorite food is boiled chicken. sorry you're so dull that your tastes reflect how dull you are op

Woah, chicken!? This is a vegan friendly thread and I'm triggering so hard I had to drink 320 ml of my favorite liquid, water.

Btw my favorite food is lettuce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

RobattoJesus posted:

Woah, chicken!? This is a vegan friendly thread and I'm triggering so hard I had to drink 320 ml of my favorite liquid, water.

Btw my favorite food is lettuce.

thousands of animals die due to farm equipment every year you murderer! I only eat hand-raised fair trade tofu

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

gggiiimmmppp posted:

cider from the faucet :vince:

likely bulmers/magners so it's gonna be poo poo

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

Propaganda Hour posted:

Is semen a beverage?

you can't make beverages into omelets

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!

Applewhite posted:

Drinking Nestle Pure Life right now. Never really got into Poland Springs (or Nestle, for that matter). I generally prefer Aquafina when I can get it, though Fiji is nice if I feel like treating myself.

Good news. You're drinking a little of me, a no-name poster, then. That's just bottled out of filtered tapwater in southern Indiana.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

ganthony posted:

Good news. You're drinking a little of me, a no-name poster, then. That's just bottled out of filtered tapwater in southern Indiana.

Cool!

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

My friend's wife literally cannot drink a beverage unless it is flavored, she cannot drink normal actual water. It's really bananas. I drink water more than anything, probably 4+ liters a day it's the best.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
splash some fracking water on someone and they'll be like 'hey what the gently caress' but not THAT pissed because it's just water

then light them on fire while saying I AM A SORCERER

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Water is good. Sometimes I like to get a glass of ice water and drink the water and then eat the ice. It's like bonus water that's fun to chew on.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

isnt that the goatman

That was my first thought too.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Water is my favorite non alcoholic beverage. If we are including alcoholic beverages, beer slightly wins out over water.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i like to chug a bottle of tomato juice like its a sports drink

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
i only drink beer and coffee and seawater and animal's blood

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like to drink water too i drink a lot of water. nothing better than eating a meal and then chugging a big glass of water. it pushes the food into your stomach too so you feel full quicker, i like to drink water and i drink a lot of water from the tap, thats how i drink it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sometimes i drink two glasses of water one after the other but i feel way too full after that and i dont think it s a good idea but i like doing it all the same.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

TACO_HERO posted:

i only drink beer and coffee and seawater and animal's blood

animals blood is good when its on the frying pan i scrape it off and put it in the mased potatoe

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i drink about a gallon of water a day.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

This guy gets it.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Applewhite posted:

This guy gets it.

so does this make me healthier than 95% of goons?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

TOILETLORD posted:

Water? You mean like out of the toilet?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I like to boil tea leaves in water then chill it and drink that. I call it a chilly teawater

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I drink a lot of soda but i also do hella amphetamines and eat a meal a day so i never gain weight but will also die at 40 when my heart explodes

Worth it tho

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ghlbtsk posted:

Water? You mean like out of the toilet?

i got an awesome toilet it waste 1.6 gallons of water per flush and as far as i can tell is unclogable and its like 3 feet tall, it's really more of a porcelain throne, it's big enough i can poo poo in it and throw up in it at the same time.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

TOILETLORD posted:

i got an awesome toilet it waste 1.6 gallons of water per flush and as far as i can tell is unclogable and its like 3 feet tall, it's really more of a porcelain throne, it's big enough i can poo poo in it and throw up in it at the same time.

this makes all of your toilet imagery make sense

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
There's a FREE mountain spring right down the road from me - this is Poland Spring water. For FREE. Folks just fill up bottles - for FREE.

FREE water! Can you believe it?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

this makes all of your toilet imagery make sense

it's was just chance i used to have a poo poo name and no avatar till i poo poo post enough to get people to buy me these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Sorry to burst y'alls bubbles, but the water that falls through the holes in the firmament belongs to THE LORD

• Locked thread