Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Werthog 95 posted:

the entire state of pennsylvania is complicit in the coverup of sandusky's child rape spree, idk where you got that impression of pa

at-risk teen outreach program/homosexual rape charity that ran for literal decades, longer than i've been alive even

lol foobaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

at-risk teen outreach program/homosexual rape charity that ran for literal decades, longer than i've been alive even

lol foobaw

In Happy Valley there's footage from a news service, taken when Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno announced the Second Mile program in 1977. Paterno looks uncomfortable as hell and has his arms crossed and a lovely look on his face the entire time. No way he didn't know something was off about Jerry.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

and that's why you don't put up a statue of a guy who's still alive

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

In Happy Valley there's footage from a news service, taken when Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno announced the Second Mile program in 1977. Paterno looks uncomfortable as hell and has his arms crossed and a lovely look on his face the entire time. No way he didn't know something was off about Jerry.

to be fair, that's how he always looked, except maybe when he was attending a republican fundraiser

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
joe paterno shouldnt have raped those children

that was just wrong

:(

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol foobaw

please don't use homosexual as a scare word thx

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i assumed he was just being descriptive :(

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

homosexual rape? :monocle:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
problematic

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

FMguru posted:

joe paterno shouldnt have raped those children

that was just wrong

:(

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Forums Terrorist posted:

i assumed he was just being descriptive :(

homosexual is an important descriptor

as opposed to statutory

also it is funnier b/c lol weiners in buttes those don't go there

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

TerminalRaptor posted:

...but but their Glassdoor rating is a solid four! :ohdear:

Sales is how they make most of their money. They hawk their various services to realtors and the like. Their growth has been ridiculous (full disclosure, I own stock in them :ssh:, although I should probably sell on this news). It looks like all these lawsuits are directed at their sales department too. Sales always seems like the septic tank of most companies where all the poo poo gathers. It's as if there something about it that attracts unreputable people :iiam: (oh wait, no it isn't) :ms:

For a long time I wish I had applied with them (development not sales :smugbert:) before they went public. Guess my inaction once again resulted in my dodging a bullet.

don't be a retard and use smilies like that

unnoticed
Nov 29, 2005

That's odd...
Not sure if anyone on here is among the 20 people in the world that still watch The Newsroom, but they've had a pretty good storyline for the last couple episodes about a disruptive billionaire taking over the network and forcing them to talk about Twitter all the time.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

born on a buy you posted:

don't be a retard and use smilies like that

Got the message; I won't do Sunday morning YOPOSTing until I had my coffee. Sorry for the outrage.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

as opposed to statutory

differentiating between gay pedos and straight pedos is important becau

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

syscall girl posted:

differentiating between gay pedos and straight pedos is important becau

ejaculating inside of a butt is funy i feel that i was v clear in this regard

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ejaculating inside of a butt is funy i feel that i was v clear in this regard

normally I would argue but one time a girl told me about how she loved buttfucking but hated having jizz in her butt and warned her boyfriend this but he blew his load in her bhole anyway and she made him sit beside her while she farted the cum out of her butt for like half an hour and he made the most tortured faces imaginable and never did it again so yeah, buttsploogin' is p funny imo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol

yeah it's way worse than gettin ur skeet skeets in her hair

accepting weiners inside of you just sounds exhausting in general

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

unnoticed posted:

Not sure if anyone on here is among the 20 people in the world that still watch The Newsroom, but they've had a pretty good storyline for the last couple episodes about a disruptive billionaire taking over the network and forcing them to talk about Twitter all the time.

oh dang i have those in my plex i'll watch em soon

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

hobbesmaster posted:

also you can be assigned to multiple projects. someone may have you set in microsoft project to be 30% on project a and 70% on project b

what happens when project a and project b's PMs both come at you with a crisis?

do whichever the chief engineer likes more and find a fall guy for the other one

preferably someone outside of engineering

for example, cm managed to lock out the majority of engineering from writing change notices that we want to get thrown in the queue before christmas shutdown and im losing days on schedule because of this...

:greenangel:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ayn rand hand job posted:

preferably someone outside of engineering

so like someone in software development?

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

as opposed to statutory

pedophilia is different than homosexuality because you are attracted to the age/state rather than the gender and it is typically a crime of opportunity rather than a gender-based crime ie Sandusky would have gone after girls just as quickly had there been a girl-related charity for him to rape at

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

sandusky was a virginity engineer

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

so like someone in software development?

depends on the issue (btw my company doesn't call them engineers and they're under a different report to chain than my chief engineer we are a good company)

watching cm literally come in at the 11th hour and loving up our product management database was an utter godsend and hilarious

all so i can get out of a retarded schedule that my chief engineer's boss socialized months ago, back before ops didnt cause like 3 months of schedule slippage

NeerWas
Dec 13, 2004

Everyday I'm shufflin'.

bassguitarhero posted:

pedophilia is different than homosexuality because you are attracted to the age/state rather than the gender and it is typically a crime of opportunity rather than a gender-based crime ie Sandusky would have gone after girls just as quickly had there been a girl-related charity for him to rape at

sexual abuse also has growth built in because children who are molested have a good chance of molesting children themselves when they get older, and they often molest multiple children

also if you castrate pedophiles who have molested before they will still molest because it's more anbout victimizing than sex

so i agree w hp hovercraft

funny stuff lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
what the gently caress is wrong with you people

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

bassguitarhero posted:

this surprises me actually. i had assumed that pedophiles, like everyone else, could be gay or straight and selected their victims accordingly

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

this surprises me actually. i had assumed that pedophiles, like everyone else, could be gay or straight and selected their victims accordingly

can't they be both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sagebrush posted:

yeah there's definitely a gender preference that most of them operate under

law enforcement uses this to track them and whatnot it's a thing

but it's not like they distinguish different flavors of pedophile in this way clinically - it's a case by case thing

• Locked thread