Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
See hear party is a site that allows you to create a lovely dynamically generated music video from even shittier gifs and music from soundcloud. The result is surprisingly entertaining. You input upto 4 key words and a soundcloud song or genre and then you get your music video ~automagically~.

Observe!

Protip, everything is better with cats as one of the keywords.

For bonus points use music from the wubmachine to seed the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

It requires loving chrome no thanks.

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

skeletonotherkin posted:

It requires loving chrome no thanks.

I normally gently caress softer things than chrome, so I know what you mean

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
That is a cool thing you linked. Can't really say much else about it, so... thanks?

• Locked thread