Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
actually can we get an all poc mod team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Acquire Currency! posted:

*breaks free of posting confines*
rooooaaarrrr, it's just ebophilia and it's perfectly alright *ignores jeff goldblum to stare into the children's jeep intensely*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Robo Reagan posted:

i nominate dad gay. so what for gbs mod

For the new page

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

a starwar betamax posted:

actually can we get an all poc mod team

All pog mod team

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
mods should be required to doxx themselves in order to take the ammunition away from their detractors. much like how iron man revelaed who he was at the at movie end of th

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

a starwar betamax posted:

mods should be required to doxx themselves in order to take the ammunition away from their detractors. much like how iron man revelaed who he was at the at movie end of th

*in tony stark voice* I am the rapist. *gbs reporters rush up as he eats burger*

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug

Shithouse Dave posted:

Hi frykte, did they fix the floor-loving damage to your dick yet?

Please keep these questions in the appropriate thread. (1-3 weeks left until the stitches are absorbed)

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Okay but if either one of them turns out to be a raging gumptard dipshit inside of a week, then the Age of Random Fairly Stupid Mods is over and it's my turnnnnnn

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

ralp should stay mod of gbs he's pretty funny so far

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Congratulations to the new mods.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

ralp should stay mod of gbs he's pretty funny so far

it's fun because most people will never even notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no they will not is a guest mod and I think that's real fuckin good.

• Locked thread