Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Casmirre

As soon as Casmirre feels the Interrogator and company are far enough away, he takes a deep breath and says to Anastasia, "Captain, I strongly recommend you kill those filthy psykers before they leave this ship. If we don't do it now, I guarantee it'll come back to bite us in the arse later."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Wyoming

Wyoming is surprised by how quickly things go, and it seems it is just seconds before he is left slack-jawed, one hand hanging in the air in an unfinished good-bye wave. He lets out a sigh before gulping down the rest of his recaf. "Well that went well, considering we had miss murder-machine up in the rafters, no offense," he shrugs at Deinmora, "and someone could have put foot into mouth and gotten that Interrogator to call his Ogryn muscle in, or for the psyker to like crush our skulls, or whatever psykers do. So good job all around on that."

At his suggestion, Wyoming can only look over at Casmirre, "See what I just said about things could have gone bad? That's what I'm talking about, doing stupid shite like that. 'Filthy psyker', you should be one to talk there old three eyes, I didn't feel them rooting around in my head, so I think it's safe to say that they didn't take anything out of here they shouldn't have, so lets cool our jets before we go committing crimes against the Imperium, eh Three eyes?"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Also oh yeah what happening with the Lictor with Skarzod and Victor is kinda in the future in relation to the Interrogator talk that just ended, since the two going down in the batteries, looking at the corpse, waiting for Skarzod to pick his Mega Armor and tracking the Lictor took more time than waiting for the Interrogator and having the talks with him.

Basically yes the Dark Eldar can post that she's hurrying to catch up with the two and she'll arrive in like 2 rounds behind them.

If the time is still confusing just consider that Interrogator Linden leaving the chamber room is roughly happening at the same time Victor and Skarzod are heading towards the scene of the murder.

contagonist
Jul 21, 2014

You shouldn't be doing anything with fluorine.
Anastasia

Anastasia claps her gloved hands together as the door to the audience chamber closes upon the egress of the Interrogator and his retinue. She kicks off from her seat on the table and walks between Casmirre's and Wyoming's exchange, waiting for them to quiet down long enough for her to speak.

"Now good sirs, if Casmirre is finished telling us all about the deep, dark secrets he's privy to,"
she pauses, then glances over to Wyoming, "And Wyoming is done standing at attention for the pet psyker of an Interrogator, perhaps we can move to another matter."

She tilts her head to the side and looks back at Deinmora as she heads for the door, straightening out how her armor rests on her frame.

"Yes, Deinmora, you have been most gracious in your restraint. I do believe we still have a Lictor problem somewhere on the ship, if you're looking for my sanction on exactly what to kill."

She almost triggers her comm bead.

"Go and find Skarzod and Neumann, see if they need help tracking down and killing the xenos. From what I know of the beasts, it will be almost impossible to find." She shrugs, her tone acquiring a discouraged air about it. "Warp claim my soul, it's probably already slipped the ship and is busy finding new haunts in the station. Eating some shore-left petty officer's brain for the best way to slip into an agri-freighter, to be deposited on some lush world full of biomass to which it would call the rest of its flotsam fleet."

Her fingers run through her hair as she doubles over, her voice small as she chants, "doomed," over and over, nearly biting the fingers on her other hand. This is before she stands back up, straight, cheer returned.

"Oh wait! Maximillian said that he had something important to discuss! I shall tend to that - Wyoming, accompany me. Casmirre? You're left to your own devices, though I would appreciate your company."

Over the comms channel, she requests another rolling override to accompany her entourage's traversal of the ship, outbound.

contagonist fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 29, 2014

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Deinmora

She's gone almost before the captain can even finish giving permission. As the gleeful murderer sprints into the bowels of the ship, she can be distantly heard: I've never killed a shelled-scout-hunter before! Do they feel pain? How about fear?

It's not as if she can cause any more damage than the Ork.

Please refer to previous comment re: deldar anime superspeed

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Victor snaps a bolt shot round at the gigantic Tyranid in front of him, managing to tear off a small piece of carapace and flesh from the creature's left thigh, which seems entirely focused on Skarzod. (Does 2 damage to Lictor)

What follows it afterward is a relentless assault made by the vanguard organism on the Bad Moon ork, vicious swipes from his rending claw tearing off bitz from the Mega Armor. Even with the cumbersome weight of the armor, Skarzod manages to side-step the first swipe, while the follow up pierces the frontal plates but merely scratch your torso. For a second the Lictor stops to try something new against this tough fighter, a piercing strike from the left with one of his talons, sinking deep into Skarzod's left arm and injecting deadly xenos poison at the same time. (Lictor Lightning attacks, first is dodged, second is soaked, third misses. Multiple Arms give the Lictor one extra attack from his Scything Talon that actually hits.)

You feel the huge sting but once again your ork physiology counteracts any possible toxic damage in time. (Skarzod receives 5 Damage, passes toughness test again to resist Toxin)

The ork's retaliation is brutally simple but effective, the left power klaw is blocked by one of the Lictor's claws but the right power klaw thrust is devastating, the over-sized orkish weapon simply grabbing and tearing off a huge chunk of the Tyranid's torso as the creature hisses loudly. Foul purple tyranid ichor boils off the klaw's power field and a few chunks of organic carapace fall to the ground. (Skarzod first attack is parried, second attack hits and Lictor fails to Dodge. Does 25 damage to Lictor)

INITIATIVE
Victor 13
Lictor 13 - 13/40 Wounds
Skarzod 11

Deinmore, having ran as fast as she could to catch up with the Freeboter and Explorator after the Interrogator business, reaches the insides of the macrocannon the two were last spotted. The dark eldar easily side-steps cables and other internal and arcane mechanisms spread around the floor and walls with grace.

Eventually you hear the sound of a single bolt round ahead of you, deeper still in the passages of the Unmaking Gaze weapon, followed by intense combat, grunts and yells. As you once again speed towards it, you spot an abandoned maintenance tunnel, really tight and covered in scrap metal of used spare parts. If you could squeeze through them, you could reach your location faster.

You'll reach the combat in 2 Rounds. This goes down to 1 round if you pass a +10 Contortionist test at the possible shortcut.

Go ahead and roll Initiative anyway to save time.

frajaq fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 29, 2014

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Victor

pre:
     WS   BS   S    T    Ag   Int  Per  WP   Fel   Fate
     20   50   40   51   45   60   40   41   22    3/4

Wounds: 16/16     Armour: 7 All
Dodge: 55         Corruption: 3
                  Insanity: 22

Locke Pattern Boltgun  90m  S/2/4   1d10+5X    Pen.4  23/24  Full Reload | Tearing
Seeing as how Skarzod appears to be holding his own, Victor will flip over to full auto and put a 4 round burst into the Lictor.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Deinmora

With contemptuous ease that can only be gained from a hundred years of practice in arenas even deadlier than her opponents, Deinmora tucks and rolls through the gap, blindsiding the lictor with both agonizer and knife.

Will use a two-weapon attack, free called shot on what looks like the weakest spot.
pre:
WS BS STR TGH AGI   INT PER WIL FEL 
50 30 55  30 (12)60 30  55  35  25

Good Craftsmanship Agonizer Talon    1d10+9 E Pen 7, Power Field, Tearing, Shocking, +5 WS to hit
Best Craftsmanship wychknife         1d10+6 R Pen 3, Razor-Sharp (2 DOS gives x2 pen), +10 WS to hit 
Best Craftsmanship splinter pistol   50m S/3/– 1d10+3 R Pen 3 120 2Full Toxic, +10 BS to hit
              monoknife attachment             1d5+6 R Pen2, +10 WS to hit
Eldar plasma grenade                 Thrown; 12m; 1d10+8 E; Pen 4; Blast [3], Shocking

Wounds: 12/12 | AP 7 All, Force Field 20 (overload on doubles)
Init: +14 | Dodge +20
Precise Blow (No Penalty on called shot)
Contortionist: 1d100 37
Initiative: 1d10+14 19

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Skarzod
pre:
 WS   BS   S    T      Ag   Int  Per  WP   Fel   Fate
 65   25  60  50(x2)   35   35   25   30   15    2/2

Wounds: 18/22     Armour: 5 Head 14 Body 9 Arms 9 Legs
Dodge: 15         Insanity: 0

Power Klaw     2d10+6+6+2+3 E     Pen 10      Power Field, Tearing, Unwieldy
Skarzod gives it a bit more and gives the Lictor another thumpin', because he's zogged if he's going down to an overgrown grot.

I hit it again. Multiple Attacks, total penalty -5.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Wyoming

"Uh, boss, Max said he had things to talk with you about, so I think I'm going to stay here, attend to the spirtual needs of the ship in this time of crisis, especially if word got out that a you-know-what is aboard ship eating you-know-who, if you catch my drift, but I think it would be a WONDERFUL idea if old three eyes went with you!"

He then walks away, in the general direction of his quarters behind the executive chapel. He really had no plans to give any sermon to the ship, but it made for a good enough excuse to get away from the shite-show that was the Captain. Her mouth almost angered the Interrogator, and if she's about to get demoted by the house, he'd rather not be near by.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Casmirre

The mutant Navigator watches Wyoming walk away and shrugs. He was used to being treated this way. He knows it will take a lot of work to convince these people of his genetic superiority, and got the impression that the missionary would be especially difficult.

"Captain, I should get to work on plotting a course to our destination," he says to Anastasia. "I'll need, uh, a couple of the crew to assist me in my, um, calculations."

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Skarzod, Victor and Deinmora in a forgotten junction in the macrocannon.

While Deinmora dodges and bypasses tons of detritus and scrap metal on the tight corridors of the macrocannon, she continues to hear the fight ahead of her.

Victor feels the full kick of a full auto bolter as he sprays more shots at the immense Tyranid creature, the bolt rounds exploding more craters on its durable exoskeleton, spraying more toxic ichor on the metal floor. (Deals 6 damage to Lictor)

The lictor continues focusing on the Ork in Mega Armor in front of him, this time making less mistakes against the opponent however, after he learned the pain of his deadly power klaws. With his sharp claws he swipes the armored legs of Skarzod, slicing through the orkish power armor and tearing gashes on his thighs. The tyranid tries to finish the ork off with a thrust as his chest, his poisonous glands working to pump venom into the Freebooter's wound. The impact of the jab breaks one of your ribs with a loud *CRACK* and the burn you finally feel are almost enough to topple you down, but the natural hardiness of Ork physiology is enough for you to remain conscious. (All his Lightning Attacks strike, only the final one you fail the Toxic toughness check, thanks to True Grit you went into -3 wounds instead of -6 and with Iron Jaw you don't become Stunned. You get 2 Fatigue)

Skarzod continues his relentless assault, but he finally starts getting sloppy with his maneuvers, the first power claw swing parried by the Lictor scything talon and the second thrust completely misses the mark.

Just when the situation starts getting bad for the two, Deinmora jumps out of a fissure in the wall nearby. The Lictor turns to this new threat but the Dark Eldar is too quick in her charge, rolling on the floor before leaping at his head with a thrust of her Agonizer Talon. The exotic weapon stabs right in the middle of the eyes, sending violent eletric impulses through the massive body of the Lictor, his many limbs flaying around before it goes still for good. The Lictor's corpse falls to the ground with a *THUD* as the deadly assassin/vanguard organism's threat to the Unmaking Gaze ends.

Deinmora Charges and gets the first Righteous Fury of the game, rolling high enough to kill the wounded Lictor in a single attack.

Anastasia, Casmirre and Crow, walking towards the Excelsior hotel.

With Wyoming preferring to stay on the ship, the Captain, Navigator and Void-Master head out of the Unmaking Gaze instead. With supreme authority the lockdown is lifted for a couple of minutes as the trio walks out of the umbilical cord passage into the actual docks themselves.

As you head towards the inner sections of Port Wander you notice that, as always, the Imperial station is pretty drat busy. Merchants and Rogue Traders of other ships walks with their retinues, small or big, all of them more for ostentation than any actual protection. Casmirre's navigator mutations receives a few stares and glances, but nothing serious. Most of the people in here are actually used to Navigators, after all, some of the Houses even having holdings in the important station.

You finally reach the Gilt Processionals, the vast and labyrinthine markets of Port Wanderer. The hotel where Maximilian is staying is in the Court of the Dead, one of the section of the Processionals, where the faces of Rogue Traders stare down, etched into the metal of the ceiling and covered in precious gilt, each one the likeness of one who died seeking their desire beyond the Great Warp storms. A reminder of the dangers of exploring the beyond. It's a common place for thieves but Crow is always paying attention to his surroundings, one hand in his hand-cannon holster, ready for anything.

Thankfully nothing of the sort happens when you reach the hotel, a relatively high-class one. After talking to the servitor-receptionist you are sent to the room, where Anastasia finds Maximilian near a table, a ornate stasis box in it. His uniform is impeccable as always

"My dear Lady Anastasia, it's so good to see you once again!" he briefly bows with a smile on his face. "And you two should be... Casmirre Typhon and Roman Locke, correct? I'm Maximilian, retainer of the Nostra Dynasty's holdings on Hive Tarsis, back on Scintilla, it is good to meet you too! Please make yourselves comfortable!" He points to a couple of exotic foods and drinks on another table nearby.

"I know you must be tremendously busy with your endeavors so I'll be brief. A few months ago on Hive Tarsis there was a particularly large hive quake that affected roughly 60% of the city, unfortunately affecting your house-hold, though the only losses of life were of the lower servants, so nothing you should worry about. It seems both the Arbites and the Inquisition are investigating what happened, but that's not all. There was significant structural damage of the mansion and training facilities, and while they're being rebuilt as we speak, one of the collapsed walls revealed something quite interesting." he glances at the ornate silver box, the Twin Snakes of House Nostra orbiting the Hourglass in extreme detail. "This DNA-locked stasis box was found in an sealed-off and abandoned chamber. Being that your other illustrious Dynasty members were too far away, I thought best to find you instead. I have no means of telling how long this has been hidden away in the mansion, but it surely must be important."

sorry for the delay!!

contagonist
Jul 21, 2014

You shouldn't be doing anything with fluorine.
Anastasia

Before Anastasia, Crow, and Casmirre gather their effects from the armory and their own quarters to embark to the station, Anastasia takes Casmirre aside but for the briefest moment, obscured in the shade of another fine statue, one amongst the small army adorning the upper decks.

"When we have ourselves an actual destination, I will cull your.. hee, instruments... from the brig," she says, glibly. "Yes of course, by lottery as you specify time and again, but I'd rather spare the crew whom are clever enough not to be caught infringing against protocol, decency, and decorum."

When Anastasia and her entourage set out into the ports, causeways, and warrens of Port Wander, her erratic attentions drag them through one slight deviation in path after another, chasing whatever captures her curiosity, such as past the exhibition windows and glaring display screens of a Mechanicus-sanctioned arms vendor; or a crawlway souk featuring Iocanthic scrimshaw, sold beside and with narcotics distilled from that world.

Eventually, they proceed to and through the foyer of the Hotel, and to the room wherein Maximilian had requested at least her presence.

"My good sir Maximilian!" she exclaims in delight as she runs into the room, barreling into him - though dainty, her off-vessel kit lent her momentum. She embraces him, laughing heartily, before tilting back off him.

As he suggests that they get comfortable, she motions to Crow and Casmirre to take their seats. Again, she takes her own seating on the table, next to the stasis box bearing her clan's heraldry. She listens raptly, glancing up at Maximilian and back to the box on the table, until he finishes explaining their reason for attendance.

At the end of his words, she scrutinizes the device more finely, taking it by the side and re-orienting it about the table. She leans over it, tracing her gloved fingers over and filigree and insignia, memories of similar devices falling into her thoughts.

"It's a self contained stasis unit, internal, nigh-inexhaustible power supply. Biometric identification, not only of genetic code but also of hormonal levels, or so I'm told - it will only open to someone with both Nostra DNA and undistressed biochemistry."

Anastasia purses her lips together, and starts to pull her plated glove free of her hand - but stops, tugging it back on.

"Best to open this under the eyes of the Unmaking Gaze," she decides.

She shifts her attention back to Maximilian, biting her wrist apropos of nothing.

"How have you been faring, Maximilian? Any words from Grandmother?" She pauses, before her next question, chewing her lip. "Any word about mother, herself? Or her expedition?"

[23:31:31] <contagonist> .roll 1d100 vs 61 Evaluate(INT)
[23:31:32] <imouto> contagonist: vs 61 Evaluate(INT): 13 (1d100=13)

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Casmirre

Casmirre folds himself inelegantly into one of the seats and watches on quietly.He declines taking any food or drink - anything but his specially formulated nutrient paste gave him terrible gas. He watches the captain inspect the box, eager to find out what could warrant such protection, and is mildly disappointed when she changes her mind. He admired the captain - she seemed to understand him and was willing to accommodate him where others were still stuck in their old-fashioned thinking.

Frajaq- just a reminder that I've basically got psyniscience on all the time, in case it's relevant.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Skarzod

Even given the horrendous wounds he's taken, Skarzod's mind is on his money before all else. "DON'T TOUCH DA TEEF!" He grabs the Lictor's head and studies the creature's maw with an uncharacteristic diligence. "If I'm gonna need a Dok ta patch me up dis zogger 'ere can pay fer it."

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Victor

"Your timing is impeccable Deinmora. Another moment and I'd have had to attempt surgery on an Ork actively engaged in melee combat." Victor pauses briefly. "Which would have been an interesting experiment, actually."

Victor stows his gun and wanders over to the Ork. "Let's patch up what we can here Skarzod, even one as hardy as you will take some time to recover from these wounds."

First aid will heal 12 wounds on Skarzod thanks to his Hardy talent.

I'll then send a quick vox message to Anastasia in the RT code. "Captain, the lictor is dead. Skarzod and Deinmora were most proficient in the task. Some injuries were sustained, but nothing life threatening. While I have seen no evidence of such, I will direct security teams to sweep the lower decks looking for signs of other boarders, after which the lockdown can likely be lifted."

Barring the Captain overriding him, Victor will ask the security chief to send teams out looking for any other evidence of Tyranid activity, and send a binary burst to some servitors to move the Lictor's body to a medical facility for an autopsy (after Skarzod secures his teef, of course). He's never gotten to dissect a Tyranid before.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Deinmora

"My timing is always impeccable, my dear metal man. That was exciting! I've never eaten the death cry of a pseudo insectoid before."

She kicks the corpse, and glances at the battered Ork.

"Still, you'd think it would put up more of a fight after I ran the length of the vessel. Are you going to die, or can I see if our employer needs someone leaned on?"

Consider Mora open for creepily over-the-top intimidation tasks on the station. 2/8 Pain Tokens, right?

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Wyoming

Wyoming spends some time sitting down with a bottle of amazec and a copy of Officers of the Great Crusade: Volume XVIII Lesser officers of the 27th Expeditionary Fleet. he gets to the section on officers of the 87th company of Raven Guard when the news of the lockdown being lifted and the victory over the Lictor is heard. He puts the book down and smiles. He goes over to the intercom and makes a shipwide broadcast, "Deinmora, Victor and Skarzod report to the Executive briefing room please!" He quickly switches to VOX to the contacts the Executive Chef and orders a spread for the Executive briefing room.

When the other three walk in Wyoming is sitting at the head of the table, sipping on some wine and sampling some cheese. "I thought some celebration was in order after you killed a Lictor, and with all of you intact." he takes another sip and surveys the group, "though with a Dark Eldar, an Ork, and an ad mech, I guess I'm not really sure what any of you eat, if anything," he gives a shrug, "but at least I can sit here drinking while you tell me about your victory!"

Korhal
Aug 9, 2007
Chaos and evolution, baby.
Roman "Crow" Locke

Locke gives Maximilian a nod before making his way towards the food presented, cherry picking through them the Void-Master chooses the most 'mundane' things he can find. He found the more expensive the food the worse it upset his stomach. Too many years eating for basic survival had not left his body very accustomed to the perils of excess. He had no qualms about grabbing a very expensive looking bottle of amasec and helping himself to a glass or three while observing the discussion between his captain and the retainer. This lot seemed to get off on mystery and intrigue if nothing else.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Victor

After Skarzod finishes his inspection, Victor will oversee the servitors and sundry lower ranked members of the Mechanicus load the lictor's corpse on a hauler and send it on its way to a secure facility where he can examine it later. When the corpse is gone, and the destroyed servitor off on its way to have its implants reclaimed and resanctified for re-use, Victor will head back to the briefing room to see what Wyoming needs.

Arriving, Victor looks at the spread with some mix of distaste and amusement.

"You are correct, I do not eat this sort of fare. My organic systems are sustained by a rudimentary paste; I have been told that it resembles baby food."

Victor positions himself someplace where he won't touch anything, being covered in bits of lictor and ork blood.

"As to our victory, there is not much to it. I performed an autopsy on Gun Captain Loreaza which revealed evidence of a particularly toxic breed of lictor. Skarzod was able to track the beast from the scene of Loreaza's murder to an abandoned utility tunnel where we were ambushed by the creature; It did have rather remarkable camouflage. My weapon, while a marvellous example of the Omnissiah's handiwork, proved rather... ineffective... against the creature, inflicting only superficial wounds. Skarzod's power weapons had no difficulties rending large wounds in the lictor, but the same could be said for the lictor versus Skarzod's armour. The two exchanged mighty blows, and just when the situation was starting to look dire Deinmora lept from the shadows and impaled the lictor's head with her Talon. Victor shrugs. "All told, Skarzod got into a fight and took damage that would be life threatening to anything but an Ork, Deinmora got to kill something, I acquired a fresh Tyranid to dissect, and your flock has one less rogue xeno to worry about. A good day all around."

Victor pauses for a moment to reflect on the earlier briefing.

"I heard that the Captain left the ship under her own recognizance so the meeting with the Inquisitor's agent must have gone well. Anything interesting to report?"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Wyoming

Wyoming slowly sips some amasec while the Tech-Priest recounts his story, nodding at all the appropriate places. He grabs a hunk of cheese and loudly smacks it in his mouth before talking, "Are you all sure that's the only one aboard? How do we know there ain't more of 'em skulking about eating ratings brains?" He chews on another hunk of cheese with some amasec to follow it up, "Yeah, despite our Rogue Trader's eccentricities, we ended up not all getting purged. All she had to do was hand over the data on the Tyranid attack and that shut him the feth up. Though it ain't without a total price. Guy gave her captainship a list of ships and captains to kill, so all you killer types will be quite happy."

He finishes his glass of amasec and refills it, "Don't quite know what I'm doing here. Angry Inquisitors, hit lists, xenos stowaways, my skills are wasted here."

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Victor

"I suspect if there were more of these around there would have been many more bodies discovered. Now that the primary threat is down I've requested a security sweep of the lower decks to look for any signs of other unwanted guests, so we should have some confirmation of that hypothesis eventually." Victor looks a little more pointedly at Wyoming. "And I am hardly a 'killer type.' Like all Explorators I have received basic combat training- the universe is a dangerous place after all- but, like you, my primary focus is seeking that which has been lost. I wouldn't despair too much about the ship hunting. If those captains have been out here pirating long enough, and successfully enough, to attract the ire of the Inquisition they must be true villains. You might well recover more artifacts from the holds of their ships than you could have hoped to find in a century digging through ruins."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Skarzod

"Dis is borin'! Yer borin'!"

Skarzod stomps into a corner and starts pulling gubbinz from Mork knows where to patch up the holes in his armour, completely uninterested in Wyoming's efforts at hospitality.

• Locked thread