Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
One thing I've been surprised to learn from reading these forums is, a lot of people don't seem to drive a car. Which is insane to me, since cars are incredibly useful in my day to day life. That's why I've made this thread - a place for people who don't drive to discuss why they don't drive, and chat with other non-drivers about tips and tricks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i live in a moderately sized city with excellent public transport and i'm in good enough shape to walk/bike places, OP

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

newreply.php posted:

i live in a moderately sized city with excellent public transport and i'm in good enough shape to walk/bike places, OP

Ok... what if you need to go to the country, where there isn't as much public transport.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

I'm amish and I am not allowed to use technology

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

no they will not posted:

Ok... what if you need to go to the country, where there isn't as much public transport.

i don't have to go there that often, but when i do, i rent a car. that's what they are for imo: transport between city and not-city.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

no they will not posted:

Who needs to go to the country, ever, excluding taxmen and those people who visit vineyards for tasting wine?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
and doomers and those people who deliver farming machinery

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice

newreply.php posted:

i don't have to go there that often, but when i do, i rent a car. that's what they are for imo: transport between city and not-city.

if you can rent a car, you have a driver's license, and thus are not a non-driver in the sense that g0m means

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
Most people i know own a bike but i do agree that cars are a great convenience for longer distances that bikes normally can't cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
lol ofcourse i have a driver's license im in my 30s

• Locked thread