Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice
Thinking about getting into John Grisham... anyone have any recommendations about which Grisham book I should start with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
My John Grisham top five
1. The Judge
2. The Broker (whos also an assassin)
3. The mystery of the Lawyer: YOU solve the case! -A John Grisham Solve-it-yourself Mystery
2. The Legal Firm
1. The guy who tells the courtroom to stand up or sit down

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
when i run out of toilet paper i choose the grisham with the softest pages

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
The Bretheren is always my favorite bc i was going through a though time in my life and drinking a lot when I read it. The cool part is that the lawyer in the book was an alcoholic too, so was just p cool to get to know a friend in a book. Whatever.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chilled Cap posted:

Thinking about getting into John Grisham
go straight for his anus
you can do it i believe in you

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice

gary oldmans diary posted:

go straight for his anus
you can do it i believe in you

I get the joke, but truthfully, I'm looking to get into Grisham's oeuvre - not his anus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thats a fools errand my friend youll find the anus more satisfying and producing more creative works

• Locked thread