Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Guys I need some advice for my mom. She had used firefox forever, forever, ever, forever, ever and it is not running well so she is looking for a change. I have completely lost track of which browser is cool now and I don't want to embarrass myself by recommending a browser for losers. So I am coming to the coolest place I know for advice. Please help GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Firefox is still the coolest. Chrome was good for a while but it's been poo poo lately.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

try having her reinstall firefox and failing that, chrome

heck even internet explorer isn't terrible these days

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

netscape navigator

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
OPRAH

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Firefox is still the coolest.

Is this 2009

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

EugeneJ posted:

Is this 2009

No because I'm not still a virgin.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

No because I'm not still a virgin.

Oh God I thought I was joking but then realized it was true and made myself depressed.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

lynx

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Where's the poll? What a lame thread.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Applewhite posted:

Oh God I thought I was joking but then realized it was true and made myself depressed.

self rekt. drat. I like Chrome still \/:)\/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001

Applewhite posted:

Firefox is still the coolest.

• Locked thread