Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
So therefore I wont do gelila. I have nothing against kids, or gelila for that matter, but I wont do it. Even if you ask nicely. Even if you throw the card at me and run away. I'll walk out at Shvii.

So now, someone here has got to be that guy. the guy who says <high pitched voice> "Gelila is sooo chashuv! its better than shlish!"
Thats fine. Give it to the rabbi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Gelila, my dilznoofus

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I am the candy man of this shul, indeed quite respected as I am the only one who can get the gabai's kids to be quiet for more than two minutes. But I am not a kid, so I wont do gelila. Bitul torah, zilzul torah, call it what you want. I still wont do it.

• Locked thread