Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Balls! Remember this thing? The last collaboration I remember was the unfinished River City Ransom (link). Has there been any others?

There's so many great .gif makers on SA that another collab could possible be the best thing ever. Or just a bunch of dickbutt which wouldn't be too bad either. Post some memories or ideas for something new ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I spent a decade cultivating immaculate Blue Balls. I was so proud of my accomplishments. But everything got really hosed up, when someone manipulated them. Now they're just balls. Regular balls

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
your balls never actually turn blue form lack of sex trust me, hth

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Jizz Festival posted:

your balls never actually turn blue form lack of sex trust me, hth

It refers specifically to getting turned on and then left hanging, like when :siren:your girlfriend:siren: gives you half a handy in the morning then gets a phone call and needs to go in to work. That feeling of urgent pain.

Not the feeling of not getting any for seven months.

Jizz Festival
Oct 30, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Speleothing posted:

It refers specifically to getting turned on and then left hanging, like when :siren:your girlfriend:siren: gives you half a handy in the morning then gets a phone call and needs to go in to work. That feeling of urgent pain.

Not the feeling of not getting any for seven months.

i know bitch, but not with women involved because i'm gay for serious

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Wet Bandit posted:

Balls! Remember this thing? The last collaboration I remember was the unfinished River City Ransom (link). Has there been any others?

There's so many great .gif makers on SA that another collab could possible be the best thing ever. Or just a bunch of dickbutt which wouldn't be too bad either. Post some memories or ideas for something new ITT.

Actually the RCR thing looks really cool and I'd like to help bring that back and finish it. I need to learn how to make GIFs though but how hard can that be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Lil Peeler posted:

Actually the RCR thing looks really cool and I'd like to help bring that back and finish it. I need to learn how to make GIFs though but how hard can that be?

It's not that hard, pending what you wanna make move. Collab wise piecing all that poo poo together is the tricky part. BBM was pretty simple in that a ball went in then out in the same places. RCR was all over the place, which makes it better imo except you could have some blank spots in the grid and some mistimed stuff.

• Locked thread