Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me
Sep 24, 2013

Young Orc
I was told I grow less facial hair than a 16 year old Mexican girl. I think maybe this is the crew for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 694 days!)

Jimmy Wobbuffet posted:

I was told I grow less facial hair than a 16 year old Mexican girl. I think maybe this is the crew for me?

welcome. if you hate your beard, this is where you can post. if you don't hate your beard, that's ok too.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

welcome. if you hate your beard, this is where you can post. if you don't hate your beard, that's ok too.

What if I hate YOUR beard?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Inevitable posted:

What if I hate YOUR beard?

the bad beard krew is for people, bearded or clean-shaven, who think all beards are bad or certain beards are bad. its also for people who have bad beards, and people who have "bad" (good) beards

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

JebanyPedal posted:

Beards are kind of like fat dudes who think they're buff so they stuff themselves in small t-shirts, in reality everyone thinks it's gross. It's the result of laziness and the belief that growing nasty poo poo out of your face will solve your insecurities about your masculinity.
In reality you will always be pathetic.
Also whenever I grow a beard it's mad curly and all Grizzly Adams and I look like I'm going to transform into an old dude with flowing wavy hair and a big gut who tells stories by the fireside.
No one wants that, shave before your disgusting face mass turns you into a doddering grandpa. It's already happened to me, I ramble at length about topics that shouldn't require so much effort and I can hardly string together a coherent sentence all because I looked like a mountain man when I was 20. Don't let it happen to you. Shave your face. Shave your butthole and your pubes, shave your head and your eyebrows, shave that werewolf poo poo on the side of your hands and tops of your feet. Shave before you turn into that stupid ball-dog from Dark Crystal.

haha he wrote this and believes it

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
my dad had a beard and now he's dead

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 694 days!)

beard status:

lovely

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
I'm rocking a lovely beard right now because I'm too lazy to shave.

Edit: Just shaved it off and cut my lip while doing so.

Monday_ fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Oct 15, 2014

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
women want to be seen with my beard, men want my beard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Pretty sure my beard is weak but I never make it past the one month mark to find out what it really looks like.

• Locked thread