Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's almost halloween and I need some chills, thrills, and kills. What are the scariest movies to watch. I'm not talking about mediocre scary movies. These movies should make me pee my pants (more than usual) and make me want to crawl back into the womb. Thank you.

:spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky::spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

dumbo

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Some scary movies:

Night of the Demon (Jacques Tourneur)

Cat People (Jacques Tourneur)

Eraserhead (David Lynch)

Freaks (Tod Browning)

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

An Inconvenient Truth

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also, no Japanese horror please. I just don't get the japanese sensibility when it comes to horror (not racist).

• Locked thread