Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Are you self-actualized? Do you have a vacant, blissed-out stare and a Jack Nicholson Joker smile on your face at all times? Then you too can tell people how to be the best yous they can be!

Or something! How does this poo poo work? It seems easy! I could use the money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
all you need is to look skinny, have a home that looks clean and orginized, then you tell someone to do those things and say nice things about them as if they were a child.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
you have to pay me then I will guide you along the steps needed to become a life coach.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

first you need to get a life

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

BeefThief posted:

dont give away free steps.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

BeefThief posted:

well, poo poo

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

My friend who tried to kill themselves a bunch of times does it. Seems like a good gig.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Wooten posted:

My friend who tried to kill themselves a bunch of times does it. Seems like a good gig.

good thing theyre not a suicide coach

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
use positive affirmation... every day say "i AM a life coach" over and over wherever you go. the universe will grant you're desires!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i went to a school where it seemed like half the student body were or were trying to be life coaches. I still have no idea what they were telling people. Probably "manifest your desires" bs or something.

• Locked thread