Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kidsolo posted:

doob isn't boring, he is the gift that keeps on giving. doobie is also now part of gbs history and is what made gbs what it is today... what, you don't like celebrating a legend?

Zzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Kidsolo posted:

doob isn't boring, he is the gift that keeps on giving. doobie is also now part of gbs history and is what made gbs what it is today... what, you don't like celebrating a legend?

he's just some dumb redneck that does dumb redneck things except some of you retards have a raging hardon for him just because gbs gave him money. like whoa haha doobie is saying dumb things on twitter again, let's post about how dumb he and the people who donated are for another 10 pages

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

he's just some dumb redneck that does dumb redneck things except some of you retards have a raging hardon for him just because gbs gave him money. like whoa haha doobie is saying dumb things on twitter again, let's post about how dumb he and the people who donated are for another 10 pages

He disappeared off the internet anyway. His Facebook page is gone and he hasn't posted on twitter since GBS forgot about him - Kinda like Freddy I guess.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the actual dumb redneck gift that actually keeps on giving:

every time you look at those pictures there's more to see. What does a hot dog have on that?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Yivgev posted:

check out this guys shoulders

lol is he a bat

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
if you really, seriously care about who is mod and who isn't

kill yourself

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

DoomLazer posted:

He disappeared off the internet anyway. His Facebook page is gone and he hasn't posted on twitter since GBS forgot about him - Kinda like Freddy I guess.

no, he is still on facebook. he changed his name to "doobies doghouse diner" and blocked all outside ip's. need a proxy or live near Alabama to view it

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

kill yourself

I like to know who controls my posting

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011

Kidsolo posted:

no, he is still on facebook. he changed his name to "doobies doghouse diner" and blocked all outside ip's. need a proxy or live near Alabama to view it

Yeah, I remember when that happened, but I'm pretty sure he actually deleted the page and went dark after people stopped trying to make new threads constantly.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I AM BRAWW posted:

It's in BSS ( Batman Shameful Secret ) the comic subforum.

wouldn't this sort of thing ensure that only random poo poo is posted in GBS? and nothing with actual content, as it will likely need to go to other subforums

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

Sekenr posted:

wouldn't this sort of thing ensure that only random poo poo is posted in GBS? and nothing with actual content, as it will likely need to go to other subforums

we were our own ecosystem of lovely webcomics. i miss my ecosystem thread.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gnarlyhotep posted:

kill yourself

b-but... :ohdear:

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

so if i made another webcomic thread, would you gas it? :(

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kidsolo posted:

I like to know who controls my posting

you do, at least you should

take back your existence or die like a punk

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

you do, at least you should

take back your existence or die like a punk

apparently you have trouble with your own post content, lol
Oh god not another low effort zero content shitpost from gnarlyhotep. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

You don't have a single worthwhile post in that thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kidsolo posted:

Oh god not another low effort zero content shitpost from gnarlyhotep. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

You don't have a single worthwhile post in that thread. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

I own every lovely post I've ever made

nobody but me controls those posts

punk

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Kidsolo is a mutant and should live under my porch pass it on

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

nobody but me controls those posts

punk

the mods seem to be doing a fine job of controlling your poo poo posts, even thou they do tend to complain about the heavy workload you place on them :)

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kidsolo posted:

the mods seem to be doing a fine job of controlling your poo poo posts, even thou thet do tend to complain about the heavy workload you place on them :)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kidsolo posted:

the mods seem to be doing a fine job of controlling your poo poo posts, even thou thet do tend to complain about the heavy workload you place on them :)

I look forward to the day when you contribute instead of bitch

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

I look forward to the day when you contribute instead of bitch

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I am fine living under the bridge, but thanks for the offer

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kidsolo posted:

I am fine living under the bridge, but thanks for the offer

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i am a father to one ofd the mods

piled high

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

god pless

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I have no idea who the new mods are, and I don't care, but you must be doing a good job because GBS is still a cool place to hang out

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

hitler is really surprised there.

Snapdrak
Apr 21, 2011

Al Borland posted:

He just saw his gas bill

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

Al Borland posted:

That is one of the new mods

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Kidsolo posted:

lol @ this baby bringing up reports

Nostalgic Pushead fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Oct 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

DoomLazer posted:

no, his facebook page is still there. here he is telling someone they didn't visit his store because they gave him a bad review.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread