Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
d to how all their posts are poo poo, etc.? A couple days ago a guy here told me he was, no joke, literally sitting on the toilet taking a poo poo every time he made a post. What's up with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't know. why does anyone do anything?

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

GBS is just a play on IBS

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Thug Lessons posted:

d to how all their posts are poo poo, etc.? A couple days ago a guy here told me he was, no joke, literally sitting on the toilet taking a poo poo every time he made a post. What's up with that?
It's his gimmick. It's good and I enjoy it. Lighten up.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Whirlwind Jones posted:

It's his gimmick. It's good and I enjoy it. Lighten up.

His gimmick is taking a poo poo every time he posts?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Thug Lessons posted:

His gimmick is taking a poo poo every time he posts?
Yeah. It's cool and good.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

Lots of posters here seem to have the same gimmick.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

feces are funny

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

actually if we're being real here it's probably an effort to distance themselves from old gbs post stylings because that appears cooler to others posting in gbs. as an added benefit it gives one free license to post badly and in an unfunny way which is 99% of the people posting in gbs anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Sorry, but when did poo poo stop being "cool"? You guys probably weren't teenagers in the 90's, when everything that was poo poo was actually cool.

smh at this generation

• Locked thread