Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
hope solo's vagina scares me two oysters stapled to the Marianas trench.

the Marianas trench filled with ham

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Dicks and balls are fun because you can play with them, like, slap someone in the face with your cock, put a costume on it, disguise as a hotdog, teabag them, it's all fun. It's hard to do stuff with a vagina because it's a hole and you can't touch things with a hole, you can't put things on a hole. Well I suppose you could hold umbrellas and canes with a vagina and then use those as a proxy dick.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Alas Boobylon posted:

hope solo's vagina scares me two oysters stapled to the Marianas trench.

the Marianas trench filled with ham

it what happens when you have too many shots on goal

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

etalian posted:

it what happens when you have too many shots on goal

:cmon: :thurman: :master: :thurman: :cmon:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Pochoclo posted:

Dicks and balls are fun because you can play with them, like, slap someone in the face with your cock, put a costume on it, disguise as a hotdog, teabag them, it's all fun. It's hard to do stuff with a vagina because it's a hole and you can't touch things with a hole, you can't put things on a hole. Well I suppose you could hold umbrellas and canes with a vagina and then use those as a proxy dick.
I hear there are some cool tricks you can do that involve ping pong balls.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i fill mine with random plastic bits, which are then crushed into homogeneity and reformed into useful household objects

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
pissing into bottles is problematic, however i have a devices which funnel urine into bottles, hands which release piss from their bondage, and one contraption that turns 7-up bottles, depleted of urine, into little green plastic airsoft pellets, which could later be formed into extended load magazines for the well-endowed of target or prey. u can call me "prepared" :smugdog:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
So convenient. All I can do is slap bears unconscious.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Cardiovorax posted:

So convenient. All I can do is slap bears unconscious.

*prints slap-visor to protect basement 3d fabrication shopworkers from renegade bearslappers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Cardiovorax posted:

I hear there are some cool tricks you can do that involve ping pong balls.

ping pong balls, and they can give change, and the really skilled ladies will write your name in Korean

it takes a minute though because they have to waddle around a bit

• Locked thread